View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 05:55 PM

My wife and I were fucking last weekend when I slid to the bedside dresser and pulled out the smaller cock sleeve extension and slipped it on over my cock. I grabbed the lube and spread it over the sleeve and eased myself into her tight hot pussy.

I watched her slowly open to take my artificially thicker cock inside her and I noticed her moans get deeper as I slid in and out of her tiny wet pussy. I said “you like that don’t you?” She moaned “yes”. I said, “you like it when you get a thicker cock inside you don’t you” again she moaned “yes”.

I started rubbing her swollen clit while I slid my thickened cock in and out of her pussy watching it become looser before my eyes. I reached my other hand up to squeeze her 34C tits and bent to suck on her hard nipples. She moaned and whispered “fuck me deeper””. I slowed my pace and slid all of my sleeved cock as deep as I could, over and over, stretching her as much as I could. Her hips were moving in time to mine as she tried to get me deeper and deeper.

I couldn’t take any more and slid out of her, I hauled the sleeve off and immediately rammed my bare cock back into her now stretched and soaking wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and whispered in my ear “have you got me stretched out enough then?” I said “no, to get you as stretched as I want you I’d need to use the other sleeve or the suction cup dildo”. She licked my ear and whispered “or get a guy with a really big cock to fuck me.”

I immediately blew my load deep inside her as she giggled like a naughty schoolgirl...
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post: