View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsducker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtiger View Post
Hi friends

Love this thread.

I will be in Berlin next month and have Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday free,

I intend to do Kristallthrm on Saturday and Vabli on Sunday. But I'm a bit confused on Friday evening - should I do liquidrm or vabali for 3 hours from 5 pm to 8 pm?

Incidentally , I did Vabli on a sunday last year - lots of hot young girls and great fun but unfortunately a bit more of a covered up and prudish vibe compared to say Spa Zvr in amsterdam ( maybe i just got lucky and went on on a good day to spa z) and i also didn't love that some of the shower areas in vabli had partitions unlike spa zvr with its wide open mixed showers layout and bright lights.

Looking for the berlin equivalent of a spa z amsterdam vibe with girls walking around nude and openplan well lit common areas 🫣

Some of the net reviews on liquidrm suggested that some couples make out and have discreet sex in the pools and the thought of voyeuring that is hot

Any guidance will be gratefully received 😜
Does Spa Z have better lighting (especially in the saunas) than Vbli? When I went to Vbli last year I thought the saunas but especially the changing rooms to be too dimly lit (a bit disappointing). Can you describe and compare Spa Z to Vbli? Thanks
For some reason I didn't get the quote function right in my first post, so trying again

Does Spa Z in Amsterdam have better lighting (especially in the saunas) than Vabli? When I went to Vbli last year I thought the saunas but especially the changing rooms to be too dimly lit (a bit disappointing). Can you describe and compare Spa Z to Vbli? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to monsducker For This Useful Post: