View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM

Thanked 11,576 Times in 372 Posts
Default Laundry dare

Here is a homemade video I just found...girl strips at a public laundermat and sits naked while her laundry gets done. This is NOT one of the other videos posted here under the same theme. And I am SORRY for the carnival music...it's actually in the background of wherever this was shot. I love the part where she gets caught by someone walking by...

More tomorrow....McSkyy is getting sleepy...zzzzz....
Attached Thumbnails
nude at the laundermat 1.jpg   nude at the laundermat 2.jpg  

nude at the laundermat 3.jpg   nude at the laundermat 4.jpg  

nude at the laundermat5.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv nude at the laundermat.WMV (3.60 MB, 3235 views)
Streaming Videos
nude at the laundermat

2m:06s

See my story archive here...many of my original ENF and NIP style stories.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/McSkyyStories/

McSkyy
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to McSkyy For This Useful Post:
Aaron_IL, androidabe, annacondom, Areolaman1, baggo, bbbadguy, beem530i, bighunter1, bobbobs, burger1701, buster_hymen, captkerp, cardlock2003, chrisscross, Clair-G, crazy legs, crispus, crtt40203, cupofjoe, cvmurrieta, danger_zone, derekferraro, dickens eider, djmongon, DJoh8, dnbeck1974, DRDavenport, elrapido2, erctrl, evilyoshi, ffrayban1, fireballxl5, gandolf, gantrithor00, gmharra, gs500e91, heelman66, heyitsthedude, iggysmith, inatnight, Iron280, jamcam, jayblanco, joeri73, johnnycancer, joshcalv, KarlMalone, knightfall, kokopeli, lagoon381, lurkingtom, mal, mannerheim, mewsick, mfordx, mlcupple, ModelT-MsDollie, motorbreath085, MrPun707, Naturepal, nimble, nude in sxm, old jer, oregonlt3, pingman62301, radargod, rblv, retrac55, rickmadden, risenshine4u, road_warrior92, Robbart, rr9281, rrast3, SandyM, sebille, Sinister Minister, smartin15, Someone, soulless, southrn500, squares, Sterling92, suihu369, sweety, tahoefire, terriuk, that1guy, the_jammer, tiger66, totothehero, tuesday64, tweetybroad, viewer317, warrior99, winningstek, wmriker, xp2, zipp21