Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 08:29 PM

Seeing as how I asked a question and didn't even bother doing my own answer I figured I'd do it now.

Personally I like enf scenarios that involve major wardrobe malfunctions, a woman wears an outfit that just falls apart as the day goes on.

Also scenarios where multiple women are involved, complete strangers, or friends or perhaps even family.
I particularly like this because however these women end up naked together they might try to share cover or what little clothing they have left between them, for example they have a pair of bra and panties and decide to go half and half. one wearing panties but topless, the other wearing a bra but bottomless.

Finally I dislike how in some stories by the end the woman just decides that she's suddenly fine with being naked.
I prefer it when from beginning till end the woman can't fully wrap her head around the fact that she's naked.
After all if she's lost her clothes somehow she's now naked in a location or in front of people she never imagined she would ever be naked in or in front of.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topgearfan1422 For This Useful Post: