Thread: Teacher Upskirt
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:18 PM

The most outrageous incident involving a teacher at my school was in a lesson with the lady who taught R.E. she was in her late 40s, about a size 16, with short fair hair. She was actually a vicar's wife and quite new to teaching. She always wore quite short skirts, as everyone did in the early 70s, and as well as sitting on the desk giving glimpses of her crotch, she seemed to go out of her way to bend over with her back to the class! She was quite plain but had a glorious big curvy bottom! She always wore dark coloured tights with flared skirts and her knickers were always white or pale colours, so the contrast meant we couldn't miss seeing them. It was hard to believe she couldn't have known that we all knew the colour of her underwear within 10 minutes of the lesson starting! I think she was genuinely innocent and it never ocurred to her until one memorable day. I was in the very front row right in front of where she stood (it was always a race and I won on this occasion!) She set us something to read and then turned away and bent very low to rummage in her bag. I was treated to the backs of her fleshy thighs in navy blue tights. As she bent lower the darker reinforcing at the top came into view and then she actually lifted one leg up behind her as she leaned right into the bag. I was presented with her big round bottom, in tightly fitting, snow white knickers over her tights. It was clear she also had on a pair under her tights as the edge of the pink floral print showed just below the bottom edge of her white ones. Her bottom and crotch was close enough to touch! It was as enough to make my 16 yr old cock rock hard instantly. I could even see the outline of her vagina between her lovely bum cheeks. Everyone in the room could see it and there was a quiet gasp from somewhere behind me. Then some complete idiot shouted out from the back, "Phwoar! Nice white knickers Miss!" I couldn't believe it! She spun round crimson faced and looked straight at me. She blustered and then blurted out, "They're not white actually and anyway none of you should be looking!" Maybe she was trying to bluff it out and convince herself we hadn't seen her exposed bum, but we all had. The silence in the room was deafening then the same wise guy who had shouted decided to push his luck and said, "What colour are they then Miss?" She clearly was now getting way out of her depth and she said it was none of his business. He aked again saying, "Go on Miss, tell us, you say they're not white, so what colour are they?" This went on fo a few minutes and instead of throwing him out of the class like most teachers would have done, she desperately tried to stay in control by saying, "We are NOT discussing the colour of MY KNICKERS!" He was now challenging her to show us her knickers to prove us wrong! I couldn't believe his balls! She got really really flustered now and in an attempt to shut him up she said, "OK I've got white knickers on. Are you happy now?!!" She was getting really upset and the rest of us were shaken from our trance and told him to shut up and leave her alone. He did and some semblance of normality returned, but she was clearly shaken up by the whole thing and after that was always extremely careful not to bend over or sit on the desk. It was a shame because she was actually a nice woman and more to the point, it spoiled our fun for the rest of the year!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firedog6 For This Useful Post: