View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 05:55 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Last summer I had a couple incidents in the grocery store. First one was on a very hot and humid day I getting a plastic bag in the bakery section to put around some fresh baked bread to keep it from drying out too quickly when I notice to my right an older woman 60-65 yo in a white dress leaning over selecting some rolls / bagels, whatever from the display. As she was selecting each roll and putting it in her bag could see her large breasts and very dark nipples swaying inside her dress. This dress was almost gauze thin and it hid nothing. She straightened to move to select some other baked goods and it was obvious she was wearing nothing other than the dress. Was really surprised ;to see an almost naked woman in the grocery store. Wish I had engaged her in coversation and complimented her on her dress but words failed me.

Anther hot day when shopping with my wife in the same grocery store I noticed a gorgeous woman shopping obviously braless wearing a thin, light blue t-shirt and short shorts. With each step her very firm breasts bounced and jiggled so seductively, her nipples making mouth watering bumps in the thin fabric. Tried not to stare but probably looked a little too long. In order to make the shopping go faster I separated from my wife and went to get several of the items on the grocery list. For once the gods were smiling on me. Each aisle I went down this same woman was walking in the opposite direction. By the 3rd time our paths crossed our eyes met. Knowing I was caught, I just said "thank you" to her with a smile and slowly kept on my way. She gave me the most beautiful smile in return, knowing full well I appreciated what she was showing.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: