View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:50 PM

Thanked 176,404 Times in 18,850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnytzal View Post
[b]Sorry for the lengthI'm trying to understand the guidelines, I find them very subjective.
You should find them subjective, because they are subjective. There's no equation for pro pics, unless they are absolutely known to be from a specific pay site. To paraphrase Potter Stewart's famous quote, "I know them when I see them". That said, 99% of them (and I stand by that number) have a specific look that I've tried my best to identify and describe in this thread, thereby laying out the guidelines I personally use to decide when to delete pics for being "pro" when I don't know for certain that they came from a pay site (but can reasonably assume that they did).

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnytzal View Post
All of that said, let me see how I understand the guidelines:

Anything that is known to have come from a pay site will be deleted, regardless of whether the poster is aware of its origin.

Anything watermarked will be deleted, regardless of whether the website that watermarked them actually owns the rights to the pictures.

Anything that looks too much like a pro series, even if it can't be proven to be, will be assumed to be and be deleted, unless an adequate explanation of the pics' origins are given, or they are illustrative of something being discussed.

Is that it? Do I understand yet? Or is there something else I need to know?
Sounds about right.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 08-13-2011 at 05:57 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post: