View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrich View Post

A few minutes later, another girl came in. She was slim, brown-haired and a little bit the southern/latino-type of girl with a firm booty and small tits. Unfortunately she kept her underwear on when changing her clothes for the pyjama. yet, it was nice to see her in underwear.
Hey there,

another story about this hot girl. We've been friends for many years now. Unfortunately she is very shy. She even doenst like to be naked in front of her female friends.

On the other hand, she had sex with more guys than any other women of my friends... and I know some stories of her, that she likes outdoor-sex... The best story I heard was that she was driving on a german Autobahn with her boyfriend and they were so horny that they stopped on a service area and went on the lawn behind a barrier to fuck like crazy.

Last year on a party, she was really drunk. And I dont know why but we were chatting and she suddenly put her top and bra aside to give me a short glimpse on one of her small, brown-niplled boobs. This was very exciting as my girlfriend was standing right beside us facing into another direction chatting with somebody... A few months later she was drunk again, so I took the chance to remember her what she did. She was a little shocked but said "I wouldn't have a problem being naked in front of you". She obviously seems to like and trust me...So since then, I was looking for another chance to get her naked, but none appeared. I hope, some day, she will be drunk again and then I will offer to bring her home safe...maybe she will reward me with some nakedness :-)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: