Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 03:03 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

The bridge is two lanes. Very old and narrow two lanes. The sides of the bridge have a small curb that's about six inches tall. That is what my wife stood on. This puts the cross rail between her knees and waist. I am 100 percent sure that both cars and trucks could see both her pussy and titties. Also according to the banter on the cb, most truck drivers prefer a full bush pussy or a bald pussy. Saturday my wife left a strip of blonde hair that received comments. The excitement she voiced to me was more about completing the challenge. She was nervous to the point of feeling sick. I believe the alcohol assisted in giving her courage. She was really nervous when the man on the bike pulled up to her. That was an unexpected unplanned occurance. She thought at one point he was going to reach over and grab her breast. She was relieved he didn't. I again think her excitement was more after than during the event. She seemed really proud of herself for not moving or lowering her hands when he pulled up beside her to completing the full six minutes. She also liked to hear the truckers comments. To answer the last question in short, I think she was nervous during and excited afterwards.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: