View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM

Thanked 4,008 Times in 227 Posts

Seems like there's another thread on this subject somewhere on the forum, but what the heck.......we all like talkin' about our wimmin, right?

My wife's first cock was some kid who ran in her crowd in high school. He fucked her best friend, so then the predictable girl competition thing kicked in, and she let him fuck her. Twice. And that was that.

Couple of years later she met her future first husband and they began banging regularly. After about a year he started eyeballing some other babe and came up with the usual "I-think-we-should-be-permitted-to-date-other-people" shit. By then she had lots of college friends and fucked a classmate of hers a few times. "He had a really big dick too," she thoughtfully added while telling me her history.

Future first husband sees this going on, gets jealous, and reels her back in. They got married and she stayed faithful to him for about 15 years, until he started fucking his secretary. Emotionally done with the marriage, she subsequently met a guy online and they eventually hooked and began periodically doing the horizontal bop. First husband went apeshit. Evidentially it was okay for him to say he wasn't happy and and start plumbing the secretary, but as soon as she did it, well then, that was just beyond the pale. They got divorced.

So, at that point her total cock count was four. After her divorce she sort of let loose. She estimates she fucked a dozen guys in the next couple of years. I happened to be the next one in an increasingly long line of cocks she let into her pussy. Taking her guesstimate of a dozen after her divorce at face value, that means I was number 17.

We got married after about a year, and lived happily ever after.....except for the part where I talked her into becoming my hotwife. And then we still lived very happily ever after. Since she started fucking other men with my blessing she's run her absolute total up to 35. I think.

Might have missed a couple in my mental calculations. Also this total doesn't include a couple of guys she blew and never actually fucked. Slick Willy says they don't count.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: