View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:15 AM

Default Cap D'Agde

I like to observe people. A great place to do this is at a nudist setting. Seeing something that for me is a bit unusual can give me a huge thrill. One such event took place when my wife and I were at Cap d' Agde for a week about 15 years ago. We had been at the beach and were walking back to our rental condo, when we stopped to do some clothes shopping. That itself is a bit unusual, but that's my wife for you. I was naked, just wearing my sandals carrying our beach bag, and she had flat sandals and a transparent wrap around her waist. She was looking at dresses and in walked an attractive young blond hair woman, maybe about 25 years old, naked except she had black 4 inch high heel sandals, carrying a black leather purse. She had bright red lipstick, and was wearing what appeared to be a crystal necklace. For me this "look" was a bit unusual. Most people at 4:00 PM even in the shopping area, did not appear this way. Maybe she was looking for the perfect LBD. This gave me quite a thrill.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post: