Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Nude photos shown around the house
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:10 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Two stories

In the 1970's, my boss and his wife went on a ski trip the week before Christmas. He gave me his house keys and asked me to meet a delivery truck at his house when they called. One afternoon they called and I agreed to meet the delivery truck at 4pm. I got there a few minutes early to have the home open and on the coffee table in the front room was an 8 X10 photo of my boss's wife stepping out of a pool, full frontal nude, with water running off of her, and she had a big smile. I will never forget that photo. I saw her several times and she was attractive but older than the photo, of course. She thanked me for meeting the delivery truck, so she had to know I saw her photo.

In the late 1980's, one of my coworkers lost her father and six or eight of us from the office went to her home to take flowers and food. While on our brief visit, I excused myself to use the bathroom, and on the wall were three framed photos of the lady when she was younger. She had her body painted in college as part of an art exhibit, and while parts were painted, she was clearly nude and in one photo her pussy was in clear view, unpainted, while in another her breasts were unpainted. She had a great figure, something you would have never known from seeing her in the office. Later, at the office, she told me that she usually took those revealing photos down if she had company visiting, but we had arrived unexpected. I complemented her on the photos and she said that she wished she still looked that good. She said that she stood like that for several hours as part of that art display, and got lots of attention and some photos were taken that day. Looking back, she wondered where she got so bold. She said there were more than 100 people in attendence, including other students in her class.

For our 25th anniversary, I had a nude photo I took of my wife when we were dating made into a painting, hoping she would let me hang the painting in our bedroom. I knew she would never allow the photo. She loved the painting but had the artist paint a bikini on her before she would let it be shown.
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: