Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Nude photos shown around the house
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I do PC repair and frequently go into people's homes, so I have seen several interesting things. One beautiful lady, about 50, had her PC on a desk in the bedroom. Hanging over the bed was a large painting of her in the nude, breasts fully exposed, very lifelike. When I saw it I smiled and said "nice painting", she said "my husband loves it".

Another had a picture, much like the OP sitting on a dresser next to the PC. It was obviously a boudoir pic taken professionally, she was nude with her trimmed bush showing.

Of course some people have nudes on their PC desktops. I got a call to go to a hotel one afternoon, the lady had a presentation the next morning and her PC had died. She changed clothes down to her panties in the same room, I could easily see her reflection in the mirror in front of me, she didn't seem to care.

Not to be someone who always takes without giving, We have a topless pic of my wife sitting on our dresser. My wife is funny about it, if the cleaning lady is due she puts the pic in a drawer, but she leaves it out when the bug man comes by once a month.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: