Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 04:41 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I apologize for the length and detail but I thought this whole experience deserved it. I can now say that my wife was asleep up until Han started on her pussy. She said that woke her up and shocked her at the same time. She said that she actually thought about Mr John as Han was taking care of her sunscreen. I can say more as I complete.

When my wife responded Han stood up with wobbly legs. I said sorry we did not mean to wake you. She straightened her legs and said I don't think you tried too hard smiling. She asked if we could assist in helping her to the back to a recliner or sofa to sober up by the pool. Han had sat down on the cooler. I asked me or Han. She said either. I am drunk but fully functional. My wife in this condition has a mostly intact mind but dysfunctional body, noodle arms, legs and head. Han is sitting facing my wife and his back to me saying nothing. I assume he is just staring at her nipples. I ask Han if he could assist her while I load everything in the boat that's scattered about. He stands and agrees.

My wife is five foot eightish. Han is lucky to be five foot so I am looking forward to seeing this. I start loading accessories over into the boat. Han is assisting my wife to a sitting position. They look like a comedy routine. She gets into a seated position with assistance and as Han attempts to help her stand she rolls on her side laughing so the process starts again. From the look of the bottle and as little as I consumed I think Han had almost half the bottle. He fell onto my wife on several occasions. Not on purpose. He is struggling also. I could go over and get her by the pool in no time but I continued to pick up. I finish loading the boat with the chairs remaining. I load one chair. Han is sitting by my wife. He is holding her in a sitting position legs off the back deck. Her left arm over his shoulders around his neck leaning.

Down to one chair they are still sitting the same talking and laughing. This is a good ten minutes later. I ask Han if he needed some help. My wife asked Han, you don't need help do you. Han who looked like he was resting said I think I can help you. I said good I'll get the gate when and if you make it. They have a long walk. I had pulled the boat half way up the driveway. I take the chair and move it half way to the gate in the shade. I go inside and make me a small drink of MY liquor. I use the restroom and head out. As I walk out I see they made it to where the chairs were sitting previously. My wife is laughing sitting on the pavement. Han is laughing pulling on her hands to help her stand.

I grab the chair and turn it facing them and say this is all on you Han. He stands still holding one hand smiling. He said this would be easy if sober as he stumbles. They come up with a plan. He will help by lifting behind. Han bends down a hand under each arm and lifts. No good. He squats down with his chest against her back arms under and a hand covering each nipple. They stand stumbling together. Once they are standing in place Han moves back under her arm beside her. He walks her all the way to the gate. His arm is too short to reach all the way around so his fingers are just touching sideboob.

As they go through the gate I close it and they are both in a flowerbed that lines the walkway. I help Han up first I then lift my wife. She is covered in mulch from the bed sticking to sunscreen. We are all laughing now. I walk her to the pool steps. We sit down on the second step laughing as mulch is swirling into the pool. I get up and ask Han to sit with her so I can get towels. I go inside and get towels from the laundry room. As I pass the kitchen window I look out. Han is sitting on my wife's left in the water on the second submerged step. My wife is on the same step but lying back, left hand on Hans back and right hand on the handrail.

I watch as Han splashes water across her chest washing the dirt. As I got her out of the flowerbed I assisted in getting dirt/mulch in the sunscreen on her chest. I stop and watch. My wife is floating more than sitting because I see her legs straight. Now I see no debris or dirt on her chest but she continues laying back head on the first step. Han is now playing with her tits. He is making a motion like wiping but stops and squeezes. He then starts playing with her nipple. He does the same on both tits. I watch him for several minutes. I decide to visit the restroom first as I see him return to her other tit and nipple.

I take my time. I go to the restroom. I also go to the bedroom and change into dry shorts. I then go through the garage and take the remaining chair to the boat and return the cooler to the garage. Now I had given them a good amount of time to "clean". I finally open the door loudly and exit. Han is sitting in the same position and my wife floating in her same position.

Here's what my wife said. When I went inside Han splashed her chest so she splashed him slipping from the step. She then held the handrail and Hans back holding in place but floating. Han laughed saying he was getting the dirt off her chest. My wife took this as an opportunity. She told Han to go ahead. She said he splashed water onto her chest a few times and started wiping. She said he then started to squeeze each tit and play with her nipples. She was again in heaven. The water had sobered her up and there's one sure way to get to my wife, good nipple work. She said when I didn't come right back, Han stopped the pretend cleaning and was working her tits and nipples.

She said after what felt like an hour she was getting very aroused. She said Han was really good with her nipples and that she was squirming underwater. She opened her eyes and Han had a nipple between his thumb and index finger and his face two inches from her nipple. She asked if he needed glasses. Han looked at her smiling and said no he can see fine. He had released her nipple and had lifted her tit holding it. She asked smiling, am I clean now. He moved back to her nipple slowly/softly pinching. Han said he guessed she was and sat up releasing her nipple.

She said she was aroused beyond belief. She told Han that she had to sit in the flowerbed. Han said yes he did too. She then scooted onto the step and took her hand from his back. She said she pretended to struggle acting like she was slipping off the step as she "tired" to "clean" herself. Han pulled her onto the step. My wife said Han got the hint and with a coy drunk smile, he said if you need to prop your hand on my back I could make sure you are clean. My wife responded sarcastically with, that would be great.

She laid her head back and tried to open her legs but they kept floating together. She bent her right leg and planted her foot on the bottom. She took her left leg, bent her knee and wedged her foot between Hans feet. She said this was the first time she realized how tiny his hands were.

I'm either in the restroom or bedroom killing time. I kick myself for not watching this unfold. I have asked my wife hundreds of questions so that's how I got details.

She said he first ran his fingers on each side of her pussy to her ass. He did this several times. My wife said instead of an open hand on his back she has a fist full of shirt. He then ran his middle two fingers from the top of her slit to her ass four or five times. She said her clit was so sensitive that each time he got close she inadvertently lifted or pushed against his finger for more stimulation. She did not think Han was getting the hint. On his last cleaning stroke she guessed he was done. He stopped at her clit and started small rapid circles. She said her mind was racing. She wanted to orgasm so bad and he was quickly getting her there.

She said at some point she must have let out a louder moan than intended because he stopped and asked if this was ok. She said that she wanted to say hell no why did you stop. But all that came out was a ummmhuuu. He went back to his small circles on her clit but slower. She again said she wanted to tell him so badly to go faster and harder. She then started pushing her pelvis at his hand. Now she is pushing so hard on his leg with hers she realized her front is out of the water. With her pussy out of the water she said she opened her eyes and looked down. Han had his left hand between her legs doing the work and his right leg had her left leg up and out of the water. His face was maybe an inch above her left nipple and his eyes were closed.

She said she then laid her head back closing her eyes again. She said that she was ready to explode and was really trying to get more pressure by pushing into his hand. Han got the wrong signal. According to my wife, he must have took her pushing her pussy against his hand as a signal. He stopped his circles and started short strokes down her pussy to her opening then back up with her clit between his fingers. She said each time down felt great and she lift to meet the stroke. After two or three times he slowly went down. When he reached her opening he slid his middle finger in. She said it shocked her at first and she pulled back.

He immediately removed it and kept the same motion to her clit. He repeated. She said after several times she couldn't resist any longer and when he inserted his finger she pushed against his hand sliding his middle finger completely in. My wife's words now. She said she thought she would get more but his finger was tiny and the more she pushed nothing more followed. He continued until she said he inserted two fingers. This was the ticket. She said as he started she pushed and both finger drove home completely. She said he didn't move so she rocked her hips. He got the message and using both fingers slid in and out faster and faster.

My wife was now arching her pelvis to this motion and Han was working his fingers in her pussy. She said she was moaning and looking for release. She opened her eyes looked down at the action and her tit was brushing the side of Hans cheek as he focused on his current task. Again wife's words. She said she is just hanging at the edge of her orgasm and couldn't get further. As she saw her nipple brushing Hans cheek she said and i quote, "Han", no response. "Han", louder, no response. "HAN", he looks at her slowing. All she said was "nipple" while looking at her nipple.

Han continued but took her left nipple in his mouth. This was it, as he was working his fingers and mouth my wife had an explosive orgasm. She locked her pussy down on her fingers and held him there. He continued working her nipple in his mouth till he pushed his face into her tit grunting. After a few seconds to regain her composure Han still had a finger in my wife's pussy and her nipple in his mouth but not moving. She said he was just laying on her tut with her nipple in the side of his mouth. She again had to say Hans name twice to get his attention. He removed his finger and released her nipple. He sat up and my wife said he looked flush.

After several seconds of silence, my wife and Han are sitting on the step. She asked if he is ok. He said that he is good but was worried that he went too far in his current state. She asked him what he meant. He said he may have taken advantage of her in her drunk state and his drunkenness is no excuse. My wife gave him a hug as best she could. She told him that she had teased him to the point she needed to have a release and that he provided her a great release. She said he perked up. As they talked, he said you know I had an orgasm also. My wife was surprised. She is now floating talking. He said that right after she requested him to put her nipple in his mouth he started. My wife was in disbelief. He said he remembers taking her nipple in his mouth then he was cumming. Sounds strange but she was excited that her tits caused him to premature lose it. She questioned him about her tits and why. He answered all. His responses obviously make him a boob man. He showered her with compliments.

She told him that he had her nipple in his mouth a long time. He said that he probably did but he can not recall. She sat upright and on the first step. Han is on the second. She asked if he would like to have another chance to remember this time. She said he reached over lifted her tit and took her entire nipple in his mouth sucking it slowly as he pulled back relaesing it. When he was done she asked if he will remember that. He smiled and said how about the other. She said she turned and faced him. He did the same except he used more lounge before pulling back and releasing.

I am still not there. She sat back down on the second step. They talked about casual conversation. Then I came back.

I know this sounded like it was a thirty minute process but all this transpired in maybe ten minutes without me knowing till later.

I will wrap up shortly.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: