Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 05:57 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I think your assessment is right on. My brothers wife as far as I know has only had two partners. In today's time I'll let that be that. My wife has no regrets at all. Her reservations are more geared to his wife. His wife is not as secure in her relationship with my brother. She knew from day one that he has had a crush/infatuation on my wife. She does not want her insecurities to cause any family problems. I agreed to an extent. Actually, my wife feels better about the situation after hearing of the absolute pounding I gave his wife.

As for his wife, through my conversation with her, is that she really enjoyed the sex. She talked very positive about the experiences that we have had. Her reservations seem to be all into insecurities and emotions. She wants to enjoy the experiences but not have any negative emotions afterwards. I understand this and told her it takes time to learn to trust and respect.

My brother seems to be on fast forward. He REALLY enjoyed the show and activities. The one thing that amazed me that I found out in our conversatile was he did not jackoff. After watching all that transpired I would have rubbed several blisters on my dick. His response was he did not think of it while watching. I called him a dumbass.

I'm definitely not sure where this is going. My brother keeps asking when I'm going to be back down. My wife said maybe I should because another good session would boost her confidence. I just haven't found time.

As for our friends we are all going different directions with work. School is close to summer vacation. I have a trip planned for this weekend. At lunch today Kenneth said he's going to try and get my wife to accompany them on an overnight getaway. I guess we will see.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: