Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 07:38 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Tomorrow our friend is coming over again. First we will have diner, and afterwards we might play a game on our PS4 or watch some video’s on YouTube. My wife and I have been talking about what she should wear. Since she has already been almost bear-chested in front of him and we have send him a couple of pictures showing her white panties I would very much like her to show him her panties in real life, and at the same time have a couple of buttons of her shirt open so he can see most of her breast.

Wearing a skirt is unfortunatly out of the question, since it’s far too cold for that. And besides, my wife doesn’t want to show her panties to him in real ife, or so she says. So yesterday evening we desided to test out a white blouse of her, and see how much could bes een after she had opened up a couple of buttons.

I have attached some pictures below this post for you to enjoy. As you can see she didn’t mind opening her trousers a little and showing her white panties. I hope tomorrow, after she has had some wine, she doesn’t mind opening her trousers either, but I doubt she will do that. She is still too shy for that.

There is another complicating factor. Our friend has texted us yesterday saying he actually does no longer want me to show my wife to him. I haven’t spoken to him in person, so I don’t know why he has texted that, but I think it has to do with the fact he is allowed to watch, but never ever to touch her. And I think he finds it very compromising to watch my wife show a lot of her body, while he has not had a girlfriend for over 10 years. He must be really aroused seeing her, but knowing he will never touch her must be a gigantic turnoff for him.

We will see how it plays out tomorrow. My wife and I agreed to her not wearing a bra, and wearing a blouse with buttons she can open. During the evening she will open up one or two buttons, showing just enough to be sexy whilst not too openly showing her breasts. We will see how our friend acts after seeing that and drinking some beers… Either this story is coming to a premature end if he desides he really does not want this any more, or perhaps we can take it a bit further... Will keep you posted.
Attached Thumbnails
20171018_204305.jpg   20171018_204317.jpg  

20171018_204349.jpg   20171018_204423.jpg  

20171018_204504.jpg   20171018_204512.jpg  

The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 45colt, 71cuda, agent_p, andyy_92, badduladdu, barakade56, bbid, bob_jones, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, funkylion, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, HappyGerry, Hornyinde, hts3624, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, occ9, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, random_aussie, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, scott794, show, sith11, snowhound, stiv837, strtgld08, therealmoec, the_lex_terry, Timbo89, tinworm, tomfridayguy, toyroller1, TraderX, tylergal, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zoetic, Zombie_fox