View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 03:32 AM

Default Country picnic in the forest.

Out on a picnic with the wife and her parents. Back in the car before returning home she decided she just had to go. Quite shy she took herself off in to the trees. She thought she was hidden from view but being a bright sunny day the light filtering in to the trees meant that it was possible to see her clearly and her light coloured clothing. Pink top and white jeans. I Saw her stand to unfasten the jeans then pull them down, crouch down and proceed to pee. Sunlight was reflecting off the stream of ladies water. Her parents were oblivious sitting in the front chatting while waiting for her. Later I teased her about having watched her pee, she got pretty mad and preferred not to believe me. Ironically had she been facing out towards the car I would not have had nearly as good a view. Having her back to us meant I had a great view of her pulling her jeans and panties down and peeing. A nice touch was when she got a tissue from her pocket and dabbed her crack before pulling them back up.