View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 12:36 PM

Default Playing tennis with my girlfriend

Some years ago we used to play tennis (well I tried and hit the ball back) in a local park. The park had two courts, one was clay and the other was grass (but it was made into a putting green) the courts were in the back corner of the park, with the park keepers hut and toilets on one side, with trees at the back and the park wall on the other side.
As we used it in the summer evenings it was free, as at 4pm the park keeper would lock the toilets and chain up the swings and other play equipment and go home. My girlfriend would ware one of those short white skirts with white knickers under it and a white top. We would play and then go to the water fountain for a drink to cool down and then play some more if no-one was waiting to play.
After a time we sometimes needed to pee, if we had no-one near to see I would pee out through the back fence into the trees, and my girlfriend would sit on the bench along the inside at the side of the court, pull her skirt up out of the way and her knickers to one side and pee down through the planks of the bench, I liked to watch this.
But if people were about us or someone was waiting to play we would leave the court and walk to a old cast iron sheltered park bench, this shelter had side walls to keep the wind out and so she would squat and pull her knickers to the side and pee there, I would then pee in the same corner onto her pee puddle.
After that we would walk back home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: