Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ever been flashed by a woman?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 12:01 PM

Default College ball flash

This isn't a case of me myself being flashed, but I witnessed another guy being flashed quite close by.

It was when I was at university, at the summer ball. This was an all night event at the end of the college year; the guys would mostly wear black tie and the girls wore ball dresses. Despite that, it wasn't half as fancy as it might sound and generally most people had a lot to drink.

The girl in question was a good-looking, tanned girl who I didn't know but I had seen around. She was quite relaxed about her body; I had seen her in a university bar wearing a vest top with clearly no bra underneath. Her breasts were small and perky and I clearly saw the shape of her nipples through the top. She must have known guys would notice but seemed completely relaxed about it.

Anyway, I saw her at the ball. She was wearing a strapless ball gown that showed off her tanned shoulders. I saw her talking to two guys she knew. I couldn't hear the conversation, but at one point she gave a sarcastic look, and pulled down the front of her dress for just a moment, flashing her breasts to the guys. I got to see her gorgeous pert boobs- they were not big but nicely shaped, with average sized dark nipples.

I would love to have known what they were talking about. Maybe one of the guys had joked that she should be careful her dress didn't slip down- and she was flashing him to say "Who cares?" I'll never know!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to JohnSmithJones For This Useful Post: