View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:50 PM

Thanked 3,449 Times in 115 Posts

OK, here are some odd ones. I don't have any context for the first, but some kind of game is going on in a field, what a smile though -- yes and the rest too!

The second is the traditional group photo at the end of a German (?) kleiderkette game. It seems to be only the Scandanavians who actually add their bodies to the chain. For some reason that escapes me, the guys make a point of dropping their pants at the end, you wonder why they didn't add them to the chain though? I cropped a couple more guys out of the frame, I'm not gay and really when you've seen ein arsch ... The girls again typically form a huddle and do a nice bit of covered nudity. You know they've got their bras off, you can see one bottom left. The two people in white t-shirts I suppose are organisers. But what about the mystery figure third from the left. I though this was a very slim boy, but I must be a girl. Tell me it _has_ to be a girl. Look at her, stark naked and not even covering her tits! Now that's what I call setting an example

The last two are a bit more bizarre. They're apparently part of hazing style initiations for a Belgian university drinking club. It's all a bit humiliation based, the guys are kept naked and dunked in blood and guts and all sorts of crap. These are the only two pics with girls in them (the guy who took the set must be gay). The girls get to keep their undies (no equality! IMO the most they should be allowed is a small thong) but have to kneel submissively just like the men. In the second pic they're having to simulate various sex positions. I've no idea if the girls get covered in gunge etc.
Attached Thumbnails
fieldtits.jpg   linekleidend.jpg  

belg01.jpg   belg02.jpg  

The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to alex3116 For This Useful Post: