Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: AJ Lee, Kaitlyn and Naomi play Strip Darts
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 01:30 AM

Default WWE: AJ Lee, Kaitlyn and Naomi play Strip Darts

So this is a story I actually posted on another site, but I thought I would share it here because there seems to be a good amount of people here who like ENF WWE stories. Feedback would be appreciated.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome your remaining NXT Divas!" Shouted Matt Striker.

AJ Lee was the first out, wearing a black T-shirt and jean shorts. It was season 3 of the show, and the divas might of managed to kill the show with the overall lack of talent between them. Maxine, Jamie, and Aksana, were all absolute jokes. They were perfect examples of the WWE just hiring girls that were hot. Luckily, all 3 of them were already eliminated, but the damage the three had done couldn't really be reversed. The announcers spent the whole show making fun of them, and the show itself got taken off the air and placed online. AJ was hoping that with only her, Naomi, and Kaitlyn left, that they would be able to change the idea that they were all talent less. AJ's dream was to be a wrestler and be taken seriously, and she knew she had to win this show and get a job in the WWE before she could accomplish that.

AJ turned around in the ring to see Kaitlyn walk out next wearing black wrestling shorts and a black top. Kaitlyn was AJ's best friend. She wasn't very good in the ring, but she made up for it in being able to connect with the crowd. The crowd loved her awkward nature, and she quickly became a fan favorite because of that.

Last out was Naomi wearing a purple top with black shorts. Naomi had the exact opposite problem that Kaitlyn had. She was easily the most athletically gifted of the divas, and was actually pretty good in the ring, but she took this so seriously that she wasn't able to connect with the crowd. It was almost like Naomi was afraid to have fun.

AJ looked around the ring and noticed a dart board standing in the middle of the ring.

"I guess we're playing darts today." muttered AJ, as she rolled her eyes.

NXT was full of these stupid challenges that they were forced to preform in. Sometimes the Diva had to connect to the crowd, and sometimes they had to do some sort of weird activity that had little relation to wrestling. Most of the time the challenges were for immunity from the fan vote that decided who was going to stay on the show, so opting out was a dumb idea, but the challenges were usually demeaning and probably hurt them in the eyes of the fans in the long run.

"Today's challenge is...." Said Matt Striker, after the three Divas made it into the ring. "Strip darts!"

The three shocked girls could only stare at a smiling Matt Striker as the crowd exploded into cheers.

"There's no way." Said Naomi.

"There is, in fact, a way. This show isn't doing so good in the ratings so we were given the order to do whatever we can to bring them up, and this is what we came up with." Explained the former school teacher, as he walked over to the dart board. "Now let me go over the rules. The goal is to get thirty points. The tiles around the center alternate between zero and ten, and the bulls eye is worth a full thirty points! To get a dart you have to take off an article of clothing. The prize for each Diva that gets thirty points is immunity from the crowd vote next week!"

AJ thought about the rules for a bit. Each Diva that reached thirty was immune, so it was possible for all of them to get all the points they needed. This also meant she only needed to hit the ten three times, which was plenty of breathing room. The rule about taking off clothes meant that she could stop before she was showing off too much if one of the other girls was behind her in points. She breathed a sigh of relief as she realized she probably wasn't going to have to get naked on live television.

"Now please remove your first article of clothing."

AJ bent down and removed one of her ring boots, reveling her bare foot to the crowd. As she got up to hand the boot to Matt Striker, she realized the other two Divas have the same idea. Matt handed the three of them darts and they stood in a straight line in front of the dart board with AJ in the center with Kaitlyn on her left and Naomi on the right. Kaitlyn threw first and got ten points.

"Yes!" Yelled Kaitlyn, as she did a small fist pump.

AJ went next and also got ten points. She smiled as she realized she only needed two more ten pointers to be done.

Naomi was up next and hit one of the zero point tiles. AJ looked over and noticed Naomi was shaking.

"Well at least I know I can get more points than her." Thought AJ, as she bent down to take off her second boot.

The other two, again, had the same idea, and the three of them had both their feet exposed. Kaitlyn hit a zero tile this time, AJ managed to hit another ten tile, and Naomi missed the dart board completely.

"Wow, she's really bad at darts." Thought a smiling AJ, as she looked over at an increasingly nervous Naomi. "I'll be happy to take advantage of that."

"Now for your next article of clothing!" Yelled Matt Striker, as the crowd popped.

It dawned on AJ that the three of them were going to have to show off some underwear for this next round.

"Shit! Why did I have to choose to wear that thong tonight!" Thought AJ, regretting her choice in underwear. "I have to make this next one, or everyone is going to see my ass."

AJ then grabbed her black shirt and lifted it over her head showing off her purple bra to the world. She noticed the crowd for the first time as they were going crazy at the thought of seeing them take off their clothes. She looked at Kaitlyn and saw that she took off her shorts, which showed off her orange bikini style panties. Naomi on the other hand had also taken off her top, showing off her black bra that was struggling to contain her massive boobs.

Kaitlyn went first again and hit a ten tile. AJ was up next and hit a zero. Naomi went last and again hit a zero.

"Not good." Thought AJ. "I needed to win this there."

AJ was hoping that the other Divas would stop here which would mean none of them would get immunity, but those hopes were quickly dashed as Kaitlyn pulled off her top to revile a matching orange bra. AJ looked over at a shaking Naomi and realized that if she removed her shorts, then Naomi would back out of fear, and she wouldn't have to worry about exposing any more. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her waist. She winced as the crowd exploded. They were loving the view of her ass in her purple thong. She had to calm down. All she had to do was play this right and she wouldn't have to show off anything else. She looked over at Naomi, who hadn't made a move yet.

"Naomi." Said Matt Striker, as he walked over to nervous girl. "Are you going to quit here, or are you going to show the WWE Universe what you're made of.

Naomi looked stunned as AJ wondered what the girl was thinking. Then all of a sudden Naomi stopped shaking and pulled her shorts off. The crowd popped even louder as it was reviled that Naomi was also wearing a thong. A black thong that showed off her huge ass. The formally nervous Naomi now had a look of determination on her face.

Kaitlyn threw and hit a ten tile which got her thirty points. She jumped in the air as she realized that she was immune now.

"It's okay. Even if Naomi gets some points this time, she's still going to have to take off her panties to get anymore points, and I know she won't do that." Thought AJ, trying to calm herself down.

She took the shot and hit a zero tile again. She wanted the thirty points, but she was pretty sure she would win a vote against Naomi, so this was fine still. She looked at the now determined Naomi, as she took her shot.

AJ's heart sank as she saw the dart hit the bulls eye.

"Wooooo!" Yelled Naomi, as she celebrated by jumping up and down, giving the audience a good view of her ass bouncing in her thong.

"Awesome shot!" said Kaitlyn, as she gave Naomi a high five. "I thought you were out for sure."

AJ stood there trying to blocking out the cheering crowd. She couldn't believe this was happening, and she was trying not to think about what was about to happen next.

"Congratulations, Kaitlyn and Naomi! You two are now immune from elimination!" Exclaimed Matt Striker, before turning his attention to AJ. "Now folks, this is where the competition gets fun. AJ can either keep trying for the last ten points she needs or she can quit the game here, but since Kaitlyn and Naomi are already immune, she will be eliminated automatically if she quits."

AJ's mind was racing at a million miles per hour trying to think of another option, but she knew those were her only two choices. She had to keep stripping, or give up her dream. She looked at the crowd who were now chanting "Take it off!" and all the cell phones that were ready to capture her naked body on camera. AJ had never even had a boyfriend before. She couldn't imagine stripping in front of all these people, but this was her lifelong dream. How was she going to let her chance to break into this business slip away when it was so close to her?

"What's it going to be, AJ?" Said Matt Striker, who was now standing right in front of her.

She knew she had to do it. AJ silently reached her quivering hands behind her back as the crowd burst into cheers. Her face burned red as she slowly found the back of her bra and unclasped it. She felt her bra straps go slack as they fell down her shoulders. The crowds cheers turn into boos as AJ sticks her arm in front of her breasts as she pulled her bra off with her other hand, keeping her covered up.

"Well that's going to be disappointing for the WWE Universe, but that does count." Said Matt Striker, as he handed the quivering AJ a dart.

AJ quickly sn*tched it up with her free hand, trying to win this game as fast as she could so she could put her clothes back on, and took the shot. AJ then bursts into tears as the dart hit another zero tile. The crowd roared once more as they realized she couldn't remove her thong and keep herself covered at the same time. AJ looked over at Naomi and Kaitlyn who were still in their panties, pointing and laughing at her predicament.

"What's it going to be AJ." Said a stern Matt Striker. "Are you going to give up your dream, or are you going to show the WWE Universe everything."

AJ let her hands fall to the side letting the crowd finally see her perky B cup breasts. Her nipples were noticeably hard because of the situation. She then stuck her thumbs into the sides of her thong and slowly started to pull it down. The crowd was now in a stunned silence as they eagerly awaited the unveiling of AJ's most private part. Naomi and Kaitlyn had stopped laughing as they stared at AJ awaiting her grand revile. The thong first crept all the way down her ass, giving the crowd a nice view of her toned backside. She looked down at her still pantie covered pussy, before taking a deep breath and pulling her thong all the way down to her knees, and then letting it fall to her feet. The crowd then erupted once more, at the sight of the beautiful girl who was naked as the day she was born. The crowd got a good luck at her vagina as the camera focused in on it, displaying the part of her she was trying to keep hidden on the tron. The crowd gasped as they saw the small batch of brown pubic hair over her soaking wet pussy. AJ turned a bright crimson color as she took this all in. Everyone had seen her naked now. She was never going to get this privacy back. She tried to ignore the flashing of the camera phones in the crowd as she took the last dart from Matt Striker.

AJ took a deep breath as the crowd went silent. She held her hand steady as she tried to focus her vision after all the tears. She took the shot. AJ screamed in frustration as the dart hit a zero tile again.

"I'm so sorry, AJ, but you have been eliminated!" Yelled Matt Striker.

"Wait!" Said a frantic AJ. "There has to be another way. Give me one more chance! I'm standing her naked, surly that has to be worth something."

"Well, I guess I can let you have one more chance, but you're going to have to do something else to get the dart." Said Matt Striker, as he slowly started undoing his belt. "You see, watching you girls strip has left me pretty hard, and I could really use a good dick sucking."

"No way. I...I can't do...that." Stammered AJ "I've never even sucked a dick before."

"That's a shame." Said Matt Striker. "Well we'll see you next week with her last two remaining Di-"

"Stop!" Yelled AJ. "I'll do it."

Matt Striker grinned as he dropped his pants to his knees, showing off his hard seven inch cock. AJ walked up to Matt Striker and dropped to her hands and knees, bringing her face to hard on with him. She stared at the bulb of his penis and saw a bit of white liquid oozing out of the tip. She couldn't believe she was about to do this, everyone had already seen her naked, and now they were all going to get to see her give her first blowjob. She swallowed her pride as she took his dick into her mouth. She slowly started moving her head back and forth while running her tongue up and down the shaft. She wanted to get this over as quickly as possible. She grabbed the lower half of his shaft with her left hand and started stroking it. This was enough to send Matt Striker over the edge, as he let his load off in AJ's mouth. AJ's eyes went wide as she tasted the bitter liquid hit the back of throat and quickly spit his dick out. Matt then let off two more strings of cum which covered her face, and one more which lander on her perky boobs. AJ was disgusted as she looked up at a smiling Matt Striker.

"You earned...this." Said Matt Striker, as he handed AJ one last dart.

The cum soaked Diva got to her feet and got ready to take her last shot. The crowd watched in anticipation as she lined up her last shot. She let the dart fly. The crowd, Naomi, and Kaitlyn all burst into laughter as the dart missed the board completely. She had humiliated her for nothing. She would be forever be known as the girl who sucked a dick on live TV to try to get a job.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post: