View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:56 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Not me; but I used to have a Puerto Rican co-worker who was a proud nymphomaniac.

Her husband couldn't keep up with her constant need for sex. So he allowed her to bang other guys; as long as he didn't know who or where.
She made a pass at me once and I agreed to let her come over to my place after work. She got frisky and quickly started dropping her pants and panties...but her very "direct" approach threw me off and I chickened out (I was much younger and impressionable). When she saw I was going to be a more "difficult lay" than she'd anticipated, she stepped away, dropped down on the carpet and started rubbing her clit; asking me to show her my cock. I was in disbelief; but I nonetheless dropped my pants and started stroking my cock. As we were both there masturbating, her on the floor and me standing up across the room; she came. At which point she just got up, pulled up her pants, and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek; before proceeding to walk out of the door while I stood there like an idiot with my hard dick in my hand. She was definitely all business!

Not a word was ever mentioned of this after that night.

It takes a very special kind of husband to give his wife permission to make him a cuck. In his case he was a cuck with a capital "C." We met on several occasions after that; and I'm not sure he ever knew I'd not only seen his wife's puss, but she had masturbated while looking at my hard cock. Weird!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: