Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 01:33 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Accidental

As my wife explained to me many years ago, "women always know what they are showing".

I used to think that all women know exactly what they are showing, top and bottom. But I'm sure there are exceptions like this.
Beginning in our 20's my wife and I camped at several Indiana and Michigan State parks along Lake Michigan. Even the names had DUNES in them. At that time we had smaller RV's and set up right beside the dunes. To get over to the lake everyone had to climb on hands and knees up the steep sand dune to the other side, and return. Three steps up, slidding two steps back.
Back then I was sort of a pervert and loved titties. I've outgrown that! I'd get ahead of my wife who wore tiny bikinis and watch her climb up. Often her titties rolled completely out to the thrill of strangers. It was after a few times I noticed females from 15 to 75 or older. wearing even high topped one piece swim suits, T-shirts, and two piece suits often had both hanging boobs fully exposed even though still inside their clothes. Yes I'd glance and sometimes take pictures with my film camera. (Damned I wish I had those photos.)
As far as showing pussys or lips, when in a lake with high waves, I've seen many bare c*nts and a lip hanging out with the lady not even knowing it. Same with those nipple slippies!
Still, I agree, most know what is showing and enjoy it. Strangely we are given the "LOOK" and called names.
When it comes to trying on clothes or shoes their minds are in another world and what we can see does not matter. I'm sure 99% of the shop owners and employees know men can peek in the dressing rooms.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 09-19-2015 at 01:39 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: