View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 02:14 PM

Default Sex Tapes and Pictures

Found out my mother in law knows of our sex tapes and questioned her son if he had seen any.

Brother in law came to stay a week when the wife worked nights. I let him have our room and I took the couch. After leaving things a certain way in our room, I looked the next day and realized he had been searching and found our stash of pictures. Every day, re-arranged things and check the next morning and sure enough changed again. He went home at the end of the week and I never confronted him.

He came back about a month later to stay again. He and I got to talking and I asked him if he had found anything he enjoyed when he stayed the last time. After some talking back and forth, he finally admitted to it. And yes he enjoyed them. He had seen his sister naked when he was much younger and she lived at home and he never forgot it. He then told me that when he got home, his mom had asked him if he found any as she knew we had them. He told her no. Now I wonder what the mother in law has seen and what she hasn't. Know she has been in our house alone before.

While I have never seen any from my mom and dad, it is exciting to know that the mother in law knows that ours exist!!
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to funcpl77 For This Useful Post: