View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,308 Times in 3,811 Posts

Some more from London, I am not sure why, but despite there being at least 100 women totally naked, the photo count seems to concentrate on the male riders.

A lot of the photos I have posted were of men, with the women being in the photo almost by accident! The number of young ladies seems to have dropped off this year in London, it may have been the weather (just look at the nipples on the young blonde in the second shot and compare them to her pictures in the 2007 ride, to see how cold the wind was!), or it may have been the hassle caused by the guys taking too many pictures in the Hyde Park assembly area last year. The organisers had tried to cut this down this year, and as far as the women were concerned, it seems to have worked!!!

I am glad to see that my request for UK based forum members to go and take some pics to post here has worked....NOT
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg