View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:53 AM

Thanked 1,228 Times in 228 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to vpw

I am what you can describe a veteran pee watcher, have been watching women peeing since childhood when I first saw a full grown adult women peeing in a bush at a picnic spot. Over the years I have had many sightings around the world and in US where I currently live. Most have been in situations where I know there would be guaranteed sightings, bar and club parking lots during closing time or when there is a huge line. NYC is a pretty good spot to catch girls peeing, most establishment don't allow non patrons the use of toilet and there is also severe shortage of public toilets in NYC. Most women are aware of that and usually would chose an alleyway or back of a building or go into open parking lots. During summer time with weekends having huge traffic snarls, its a common occurrence to see women peeing by the side of their cards or behind, also laybys with no facilities or locked up ones are prime spots for catching women peeing right on the lots.

In big events the parking lot is a place for casual pee, this is quite common during holiday season and also at the parking lots of stadiums and outdoor events. Most women would be peeing behind or by the side of cars. Concerts also have lot parties where people park their cars and do barbecue and plenty of beer and other alcohol flows freely. Usually women would be going in between cars after a while. When buses loaded with college students pull over, this is the best time to watch, most have tanked up on beer and need immediate relief, others are not bothered to go the distance and find toilets, most would squat right by the bus, this repeats when the event is over and they are heading back.

Some really close and open peeing I came across was last winter at a skiing venue in upstate NY. It had snowed heavily and it took hours to reach the parking lot, as I was getting off my vehicle I saw two large buses pull over the lot, the whole area was covered with heavy snow. I saw men and women getting off the bus, few of the men just walked to the back of the bus and started peeing right on the lot. This was daytime and there was a huge crowd of cars in the lot and there was no cover there. A group of girls got down the bus, they looked like college going age and few of them looked a bit older. Some of them started to get their skiing gears ready, I didn't give much eye to it when I suddenly saw one of the girls while talking to a group of girls and few guys just back off a bit and start to unbutton her pants, I quickly started walking toward the buses, by the time I reached there this girl was making a thick yellow stream of pee and I and everyone else in the lot could see her nice shapely ass and hairy pussy clearly, as she was peeing, few of her other friends joined in and squatted right beside the bus, being winters I noticed most of them sported full or slightly trimmed bushes which was truly a treat to watch.

Peeing attitudes have gone big change with women now, earlier they would try and be discreet and only yield when there was no choice left, now women are toe to toe with the menfolk and don't hesitate to pee openly, sometimes in company of other men, this I have noticed while traveling in buses with my college, most girls would be quite comfortable peeing alongside us men.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to vpw For This Useful Post: