View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:52 PM

About 8 or so years ago we were staying at a large waterfront resort for a wedding, my girlfriend, now wife, was in the wedding brides maid or something. The bride invited all the girls involved in the wedding to her room for drinks the night before, as the groom had a separate room. I didn't know anyone there, so spent most of the evening in the bar. About midnight my girlfriend called me and told me to come up to the room of the bride to be. When I got there they had all been drinking heavily and conversation was about how the groom had asked the bride to be to not wear any panties under her wedding dress. One of the other women in the bridal party had the idea that none of the bridal party should wear panties and they all agreed. I was told to keep it a secrete and since I didn't know anybody there, that wasn't a problem.
Well the wedding day arrives, the women all attractive, ages from 18 to 26 I think, head out to get their hair done and prepare for the big day. When my girlfriend returned to the room all dolled up to get her dress on, she did as promised and didn't put on any panties, that's pretty common for her. Off she went to get prepared for the wedding.
As the wedding got under way all I could think about was the fact that the entire wedding party didn't have any panties on, it was driving me crazy. I was sitting in my chair trying not to get a hard on as I stared at the girls imaging how things looked under their dresses. By the end of the wedding I literally had a wet spot in my shorts just thinking about what was going on.
So the ceremony is over, pictures are done and we have some time to kill before the reception. Most guests went to the hotel bar, but we headed back to the room. Just as the door to our room closed, I dropped my pants and bent her over the side of the bed. I lifted up her dress and slid my now throbbing penis into her. I was super horny and was going to town, she was enjoying herself as well, begging for more. She looked back and said "Don't cum inside me, I don't want it leaking out during the reception".
Moments later I was ready, I pulled out and with a few strokes of my hand I exploded. I sprayed cum on her back, her dress and even a few drops in her hair. I fell over on the bed wanting to relax, but she freaked out. She started yelling for a towel and help cleaning up. She was not happy at all and she had to wear the dress to the reception, so we needed to clean it up and fast. We did the best we could given the situation at hand and headed off to the party. Nobody noticed anything wrong with the dress until I pointed it out to one of the other brides maids. She was sharing our room that weekend, but that's a whole different story. Take care.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Wanker247 For This Useful Post: