Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 05:37 PM

Default Lovely A cups

Last week patience was rewarded. In a small chic clothing store the changing rooms are made from curtains pulled on pipes, so both front and sides of the two "rooms" are made from curtains. Due to the height of the ceiling these pipes are quite high thus making it hard to full close the curtains if you cant reach all the way. It was a quiet day and we were alone when entering the store. First my wife tried on some hot underwear for my great pleasure. Before we entered the changing room I noticed two decently looking girls entering the store, all covered in winter coats the change of skin felt low... As I was standing in the changing room with my wife (making a hidden effort to shake the curtains a bit open) I noticed the other curtain moving and someone entering besides us. Unfortunately I had been too thorough when closing the divider between the rooms, so no chance of peeking there. More clothes was removed next door and I was getting anxious to steal a view of this mystery girl.

My wife dressed up and I went out browsing the store in the direction which might offer a look in between the curtain openings. To my great surprise, this girl was either a hidden exhibitionist or not able to close the curtains fully, because I found a gap of 10-15 cm giving me a full body view of her. The first glimpse I got was her putting on a shirt with some tummy skin showing... She was about 165 cm with light brown hair a body well in shape and a cute face. This seems like a promising situation. I tried to act casual browsing the store while waiting for her to change out of the shirt again. It didn't take long for her to evaluate it and to lift it over her head again. Slowly more and more skin was showing and I was excited to see if she had a bra. She was finally standing in her jeans just wearing a sweet simple black bra gently holding her lovely A-cups in place. It felt like time stood still and I did a mental photo of her

This for sure will be a store we come back to....

What have you guys and girls seen/showed recently?
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post: