View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,732 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollys_mind
I know you guys have photos like these, though they may not be your favorites. But do a girl a favor, huh? The only one's I have are from NIP, like this one. But I'll be you have a lot of others showing real girls hanging around naked with their clothed friends. Let me see what you got -- 'specially you, Klondike. How about more of your famous 'incidental nudity'?
There aren't as many non NIP incidental nudity pics as you might think. Thats why I am trying to coax them out of others...remember, to qualify for this thread, pics should follow Molly's or my criteria.

Here's an interesting question - if a guy has his shirt off and he's with a topless girl, is that CMNF? I say no. But if the girl is fully nude, then I say yes. Others might disagree....

Here are some more and a few are probably NIP. NIP pics are great in so many ways, especially when its hard to tell they are NIP I will search for others..

I saw in the news yesterday a story about teens in Brattleboro, Vt seeming to want to live life casually in the nude - a real life incidental nudity situation. Here's the link (no pics). Molly, are you from Brattleboro? It interests me to find a woman that likes incidental nudity pics.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ver...ld_prompt_ban/

Klondike
Attached Thumbnails
*73331_d7edd.jpg   *308323876ilxqBw_ph copy.jpg  

*ana232137.jpg   *81810003_g copy.jpg  

*chtotonetak.jpg   *Hultsfred 05 055red.jpg  

*big drink.jpg   *damn strings.jpg  

*481747145.jpg  

Last edited by Klondike; 09-03-2006 at 01:27 PM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: