View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 05:35 PM

Thanked 4,805 Times in 153 Posts
Default not embarrassed by the nudity but.....

I have taken a lot of pics of my wife over the years. When she first posed for me it was more about what her roomy pussy could take so there were a lot of close up pics. Those close ups were the first time I noticed a freckle near her pussy hole. After a few years I noticed the freckle had changed shape. Since she worked for a dermatologist at the time she knew it was a bad sign and made an appointment to get checked out. My wife also has a super wet pussy, so wet that we don't use lube for anal we just let her cream run down her ass crack and then that cream plus what is all over me is the lube we use. She goes in for her appointment and the doctor wants to check her entire body as my wife is fair skinned and has a lot of freckles. When it comes time for the doctor to look at the problem area my wife spreads her legs and she has cream goobers stuck in her pussy hair and the cream is leaking out blocking the doctor's view. My wife is mortified, not only because her pussy is leaking but because she's leaking in front of her boss. The doctor wipes the cream away and continues the exam but when my wife was getting dressed she noticed a wet spot on the exam table paper from where she was sitting.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post: