Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
Hi, PJ. Not sure which beaches you are referring to, but on Gunnison the rangers are on the lookout for sexual activity and you also run the risk of being reported by someone who is not as freewheeling as others. And the consequences for being caught by a ranger are dire and life changing.

People who object to nude beaches in the first place love to cite them as being places where people are having sex, rather than a place to lay out nude. When Lighthouse was closed to nude use, the two reasons cited by the Park Service were the number of people having sex on the beach, and the fact that the view of the nude beach was no longer obscured by the dunes (which were washed away by Hurricane Sandy).
I agree that indulging in sexual pleasure on nude beaches, while still being respectful of the nudist environment, can be a difficult balancing act. Obviously there are beaches where it's not only allowed, but widely practiced, such as Hedonism, Cap d'Agde and another nude beach in Mexico. But that's overseas.

When I was in St Martin (which is on a sad note is currently devastated by Irma ), my fiancée decided to let her exhibitionist juices flow. But that was at night, when and where only a few people could see us of even make out the fact that she was bottomless on the beach. It wasn't until we were far down the beach and out of sight that things got naughtier. I wouldn't have wanted unsuspecting non-voyeurs, particularly children, to see my fiancée and I getting each other off.

I think you can be adventurous while being discreet about it. Aside from adult-oriented beach resorts, there are precautions that can be taken to avoid getting "called out" for being a "perv." By all means have fun; but don't get a nude beach to get shut down in the process. We have so few left as it is.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: