Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 11:15 AM

In addition to what I wrote above, I wanted to add that in such a clothing required world like the one we live in, taking off one's clothes in the wide open spaces of a beach is such a freeing feeling that I heartily recommend it to everyone.

But how can a person's eye not go directly to the parts normally hidden when a woman strips off that which is normally kept on to keep the eye from seeing it?? and in seeing those tempting parts so blatantly revealed after being kept hidden on purpose, how can the brain no make the connection that it has something to do with sex?

Therefore, especially in a repressive society, nudity is going to be a big sexual stimulant in particular places. If this were not true it would be nothing for anyone to go to a nude beach and strip.

In our honest acceptance of these truths, my wife and I have allowed those natural impulses to be part of our nude beach experiences. Her natural female exhibitionist tendencies are easily coaxed out, and with a protective partner, she has been able to appreciate the sexual displays of other men when they see her strutting her stuff in the nude. She gets it - they see her naked, they become interested in her sexually, they get a hard cock, she sees this as a tribute to her body, not something to be disdained. I am happy to say that a very large amount of semen has been shot in her presence at a beach, some of it on the sand, some of it in her hand, and some of it here and there on her body. And she always enjoys it!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post: