Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 02:05 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Without my hand held cb this would be a boring post so for anyone reading this monitoring the communication between active drivers is a must. As we approached the bridge construction the driver behind me was talking nonstop about my wife's tits and nipples. A driver in front was telling him to pass if possible and drag my truck by crawling. We were on the interstate now for just under one hour. I spoke to my wife to check and she was sleeping. So I decided to let the truck behind me do as they had planned. As traffic slowed for construction the cb conversation was busy. From the truck behind me to others I was assuming somewhere in front asking for progress. Well we came to the end of the construction and I let the truck behind me move into the lane and start to pass me. As he passed so did another truck with an empty flatbed. I moved in behind the flatbed truck. As we got along side the truck I could see four trucks in the right lane with two cars in between. As we slowly moved up to the side of the first truck I could see a young redheaded guy looking back at my wife. We very slowly made our way to the side of his truck and he smiled giving me a thumbs up. As we slowly moved window to window I could not see him but my wife was directly below his window. We stayed there for a long minute till we started to pass him and move beside the next truck. When I had moved past the first truck that driver was on the radio complaining about not getting enough time while others were complaining about taking too long. Also we have moved back to just under the posted speed limit. We moved up to the second truck and he was also waiting. As we approached his window I could see him looking back and down. We did the same at his truck crawling by giving him plenty of time for viewing. Both the drivers looked to be in their thirties and were very complimentary of my wife with their comments. The next driver was waiting also. When he look back all I see is a lot of white hair. I couldn't tell if he smiled or what with all the hair. We slowly went by his window. The two cars were gone and we were slowly approaching the last truck. This driver was also waiting. He looked like he was facing his drivers side window. He also had his cb in his hand telling the trucks to slow down that his truck was governed slower. This driver was a bald black man. He was smiling all the way till I lost sight of him when we were window to window. As we crawled by it was interesting listening to his comments about my wife's pearly white titties and pink nipples. Now we are passed him and the first drivers pulls into the right lane. We proceed withe the same routine. As we pass him the flatbed truck moves into the right lane. I go ahead and somewhat slowly pass him and pull into the right lane giving him additional time to view which according to his cb comments was much appreciated. I do decide to get back to five miles over posted speed limit.

To cut this short I had many trucks after the first line that either saw my wife and said nothing or missed the show. I can only assume that if they had a cb and it was turned on they were looking. Toward the last hour of the drive I had passed many of those that I assume did not look. It seemed if they looked they announced on cb. I topped a hill and I was desperate. There was a truck half way down the hill and a whole line of trucks going up the opposite hill. I passed him slowly. No reaction but there was an SUV right behind me so I pulled into the left lane to let it by. As he passed my cb came alive with a driver named T-rex. He was calling the trucks ahead. I did not receive what was responded but he said he is behind a, and describes my truck, and their some mighty fine eye candy in the passengers seat. I speed up. It takes some time but I catch up to the line of trucks. I believe there were eight. I start to pass the first truck. As I move window to window I hear on the cb a driver say this just made my day. Pretty woman and pretty titties. The cb was buzzing. I made it through the first four when i hear a driver tell another to back off so he can slide in behind for a longer look. The response was hilarious to the other drivers because they all started laughing into their cb. He said " no for two reasons. One yo slow poor assed governed truck caint keep up and two black folks don't get to see this often. I look in my rearview and I was so into passing the trucks I never saw this truck behind me. Now he was grinning and talking into the cb answering all the questions. Well I make it to the end and pull in front of the last truck. The guy behind pulls on past. He is driving a timber truck and empty trailer. I hang there for a mile or so which was richly appreciated.

So now I am getting within thirty miles of my exit so I decided I have exposed my wife to many what seemed to be appreciative truck drivers. So I will speed up and get there. I forgot about my timber truck driver. I pulled into the left lane to pass and sped to seventy five. Seventy is the speed limit. I get window to window and he speeds to seventy five. We drive this way a minute till I speed up to eighty and pass. I slow back to seventy five and he road all the way to my exit for about thirty miles watching my wife's tits through the back glass commenting to trucks as we passed.

Dare one was fantastic. Countless number of comments on my handheld cb. I wake my wife after we made the exit. She slept soundly. Now on to dare two.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: