View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Thanked 7,973 Times in 526 Posts
Talking Exposed wife

Peggy had a hysterectomy in march , and was completely shaved showing her perfect little cameltoe pussy ...One of the SWEETEST I have ever had .. but any way while she was in the hospital the nurses checked on her staples and stitches every few hours ... All the nurses except one would cover her privates with the blanket before raising her gown .... Except the nurse that would just lift her hospital gown and just look at her " INCISION " checking for any complications... This nurse was HOT and I could not help but Imagine her thoughts... I often wonder what my thoughts would have been if the nurses were male and checking her out like that ... The hot thing is that she has only been with three men , Her deceased husband , An old boyfriend after hubby passed and me for the past seven years and is VERY typically not outgoing or flashy with her choice of clothes..
IT WAS kinda erotic for me when we went back to get her staples out and she was lying naked on the exam couch in front of her Doctor when he was taking her staples out ... Legs not crossed or anything , Just SHOWING that SWEET little cameltoe in all it's glory.. Peggy is five foot four and 125 pounds and so is quite nicely sized with a red bush that was just starting to grow back , Like peachfuzz so to speak..
Just saying it brought out the VOUYER in me, kinda wondering what it would be like to see her with somebody else ..
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ilovedollydog For This Useful Post: