Thread: Snooping
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 06:21 PM

Thanked 16,606 Times in 334 Posts
Default Snooping

I've never really thought of it as snooping myself......, more like showing a neighbourly interest!

My wife is quite friendly with Emma, who lives a few doors away from us. Emma is in her mid twenties and works in a bank. She is a pretty girl but fairly quiet and reserved, always dressing in a very conservative way, even on girly nights out with my wife. Emma split with her partner about 18 months ago and had recently started seeing a new man. He surprised her with a romantic weekend break to Paris and Emma rushed round to ask my wife if she could feed her cat as the cattery she normally put her in was full. My wife was happy to help so Emma left her the key.
My wife was going out on a shopping trip on the Saturday and she asked if I would mind feeding kitty. Always keen to show a neighbourly interest I was more than happy to help!
I sorted out the cat then took a look round the house. nothing interesting, so I checked out the bedroom. Again, nothing more interesting than some nice undies, that is until I came across a couple of computer discs buried at the bottom of her knicker drawer. There was nothing written on them but I thought they might be worth a look so I took them home with me , knowing I could bring them back in the evening when I came back to feed the cat again.
Was I in for a pleasant surprise! Both the discs were full of pictures of Emma either naked or getting naked. What surprised me most was that many of the pictures of shy and reserved Emma were taken outside in very public places and some even seemed to be taken at her place of work.
Like a good neighbour I returned the discs that evening, though by then there might have been some copies........
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, akwildman99577, al34434, allmyfaves4ever, aoc, apeyboy, atruevoyeur, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, D.M., davz45, DeejayWy, derick411, Devildog1977, dicknsider, DigitalStalker, DRDavenport, D_dbl, ernieballus, everjon, ez2b0e, Fafnir770, fapfreediet, firefighterlksh, fizza007, GabberZZ, gorny_huy, GuiltyLibido, gwm, Hamburgny69, Handiwerker, harp76, hs97jhs, ILoveToShowMyWife, insecto, jamsicator, javierpalma, jiinx81, kuryaki, Lucian0, LuvsDaBoobies, lyx2lic, machjock, madahab, maymedson11, mojo19, Mrs Dalloway, nalas69, navigate, nectcouple, nephilim, newburyparkcharlie, nm385, oldbuckeye, Oliver Mellors, Omega88, paddyjoe4, patwill30, Peek, pleasurelord1, psc, qazzy1749, Ranger 1, robert194811, stayed69, stevert36, stxplayer2007, svenlund50, talbaine, tempted, timez, timmyw9, tonz42, tulsa20001, tylergal, usnm, villagebarrelmaker, vitalianos, voyuk, VXCguy, watcher2005, wickedweasel72, winstonuk01, xxtommmyxx1, xxxxenophile, Zemog