View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:18 PM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts
Default Dogging

After reading a post on here about dogging I thought I would share another of our adventures.

We drove to a place we know which is quiet, a little car park off the beaten track that is surrounded with trees and a few bushes.
When we got there it was just us parked in the dark with a cool glow from the moon illuminating us.
After a bit of small talk and fondling we saw some headlights approaching so we sat up and watched as the car pulled into where we was parked.
It settled across from us and turned off the lights, only a moment later there were more lights coming up the lane and another car entered the car park and pulled up at the side of us about 8ft away.
We felt a little uneasy at first and thought about going but the bloke across from us got out and we recognised him as someone our friends had introduced to us a short time before and felt more at ease. He came over and started talking to us. The other gent from the car at the side of us got out and walked over and joined in the conversation.
The first bloke was in his late 40's-early 50's the second gent was early 30's.

I could see a twinkle in my wifes eyes and clicked on that she liked the gent in his 30's as he kept her giggling and gave her a couple of compliments, I whispered to her "Do you fancy doing anything with them?". She replied " I'm not sure yet, lets wait a while"
As a typical bloke I took this as a yes! I started to get the familiar nervousness and stirring in my trousers as my cock started to stiffen as I wondered what she would do and how turned on she was.
After a little more conversation I asked "Do you want to go or shall we stay?", her reply was "I'm going to have a cigarette and then I might try sucking some cock!"
My heart skipped a beat as she lit her cigerette and smiled.
I checked my pocket and felt for the camera, I asked if my wife where the video camera was "its in my bag, I'll get it in a minute" that was all the confirmation I needed to know she was up for something good.

She tossed the cigerette out of the car window and I got out of the car to open her door, walking round to her side of the car I felt the coolness of the night air and I started to shiver very slightly, more from the excitement than from the cold.
After I opened her door my wife slid her legs out and stood up and then said "Do you mind if I suck your cocks?"
There was no need to ask for the answer and then she squatted down ready for her favourite thing, sucking cock!

Going to edit some video stills for posting later. Would you like to hear more?
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post: