View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 12:17 AM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default nude beach

I know the feeling. I finally convinced my wife to go to the local nude beach last year. She was hesitant at first and would only go topless. I was fine so long as we went. My only request was for her not to run and hide if another guy came by. She agreed.
We walked by the main part to get to the smaller more private areas. She wore a skimpy bikini to get by all the people but that only made her more of a target. We set up our spot and she removed her top. I was thrilled and happy. Watching her tits out in public was a huge thrill and one more step closer to her being shared, I hope.
Anyway since she had walked by in a bikini and not revealed herself to the main part beach goers I didnt think this was a huge deal was I wrong. We hung out in our area and to understand you would only come to our spot to see us and not to walk through however you could get past out spot.
First one guy had come from the water and walked up on us. He was a nice guy and friendly. Full tan and happy to see my wife and her tits. She spoke with him and made small talk and he went on his way. 3 other guys had done the same thing and we didn't find this strange until we were leaving. Saw the 4 guys at the main part of the beach hanging out. I guess once one came by he told the others and they did the same. Throughout all the visits my wife was topless and her tits were on display and she wasn't running to cover up.
Now she goes nude and actually likes to be seen.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post: