Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 09:18 PM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

My firend has just left. My wife has gone to bed, so I can post on this forum. My wife doesn’t know I am posting her pictures or this story here, so I have to login secretly. Luckely she goes to bed fairly early.

Tonight’s ‘show’ went very good. Our friend came in not suspecting anything I think, because at first he didn’t even noticed the fact my wife again wasn’t wearing a bra. After he noticed her hard nipples under her blouse (I could see him notice because he gazed at her breasts for a moment), it was clear he liked what he saw.

Because the closet we moved yesterday still had to be assembled we took a beer and got to work. On my request my wife had already opened one button, and when she bent over I could clearly see down her blouse. Ofcourse my wife had to help us assemble the closet, especially handing us screws or using a torch to light up the inside of the closet so we could fasten the screws. My wife was actually somewhat shy and held her blouse closed with her hands every time she had to bend over. One time, when my friend was fastening some screws inside the closet, I asked my wife to use the torch to light up the area he was working on. While she was doing so, I asked her to give my firend another screw. Needing two hands she had to release her blouse, giving my friend a full view down the blouse of my wife. As soon as he noticed he stared right at her breasts, for just a moment too long. The moment lasted only 5 seconds or so, but it was extremely arousing for me to watch my friend looking at my wife’s breasts.

After the closet was assembled we played a game on our PS4. Our couch is in the shape of an ‘L’: two persons can sit on the large part and one person can sit at an angle of 90 degrees to the other two. My friend set at the far end, with me between him and my wife. My wife was sitting at the short end, semi facing us.

During the evening I send my wife every 30 minutes or so a tekst asking her to go to the toilet and to open another button. Every time she did so, leaving her after some time with three open buttons (of 5). She was already showing almost her whole breasts, and because I was sitting nearest to her I could see her nipples if she bent over to get her glass of wine. Our friend had a fantstic view down her blouse and could see her hard nipples peaking through the thin skin of her blouse, but probably could not (fully) see her naked nipples.

The whole time I was extremly aroused. Actually I don’t think I have ever been more aroused then tonight, knowing my wife was almost bare chested in front of our friend. When our friend said he had to get the last train, I texted my wife to open the fourth button, but at first she refused. She texted he had seen enough. Luckily a little later and after some convincing by me she went to the toilet, and when she returned she had opened the fourth button.

It was now no longer possible to not notice her bare chest, revealing almost her complete breasts. Our friend was extremely busy playing the game on our PS4, or pretended to be, so I could take some pics of her without him noticing. I have attached them to this post for you to enjoy. As you can see my wife’s tits are very, very visible, and the curvature is clearly in sight. Her nipples clearly show through the thin blouse, especially when she is standing upright. Extremely arousing in my opinion, since our friend had the same view I had.

I know some people find satisfaction in having their wife fucked by another man, but I am definitly NOT one of them. I find it extremely sexy to show my wife to our friend (or on this forum), even to the point of her being naked, but I will NEVER allow him to touch her. I made that very clear to him too, and I trust him to respect that boundary. He can look all he wants, but that’s it.

Above all I am curious how my wife feels about this. This morning I talked to her about her ‘show’ yesterday night and asked her opinion, and she said she didn’t like it and did it only to please me. But on the other hand she had hard nipples although it was quite warm in our livingroom, and today she didn’t mind going the extra distance when I asked her to open the fourth and highly revealing button tonight. I think she secretly likes being watched in an exposed position, although she does not want to admit to that. I don’t mind: as long as I am present when she is wearing so few clothes I think it’s extremely arousing to see our friend peek at her breasts.

This is it for now, since the weekend is over. We meet up with our friend regularly, although not every weekend. If there is enough interest I will keep posting the results of our meetings, ofcourse including pictures. I will be on this forum regularly, but I can’t promise a new episode in this thread soon. We have to meet up with our friend (who lives in a different city), and my wife has to be in the mood. Just to let you know.
Attached Thumbnails
20171014_220846.jpg   20171014_221818.jpg  

20171014_223027.jpg   20171014_224237.jpg  

20171014_230921.jpg  
The Following 121 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, AEKAMP21, andyy_92, Areolaman1, atruevoyeur, badduladdu, BadPhotog, baldbull370, barakade56, bbid, bertimos, bob_jones, bornlucky, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, Chuckson, cjhopper, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, dave0912jb, David3State, davz45, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, Funhscupl, funkylion, gatnstgt, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, halltrash1953, HappyGerry, HDTour, headcrash2003, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jackqx4, jayray2k, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim109, jmm1155, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, jose1, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, Lincsm111, Luckyandknowit, maymedson11, moonfrog, movalrats, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, nangman, nectcouple, Obironic, occ9, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, Papag2612, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, puckmuck, random_aussie, ray123456, reddog21, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, salparadise, savaged, shavedones, shnowballs, show, sith11, skipper49er, Snakem, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, stayed69, stiv837, strtgld08, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, Timbo89, tinworm, tomfridayguy, toml, toyroller1, travel2cu, voyuk, VXCguy, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, zoetic, zorroreddevil