View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 03:30 PM

Thanked 8,534 Times in 529 Posts

“Smile!” The flash of a reporter’s camera went off capturing the images of Brittany and her mother in their nudity. They were part of a group of people riding the roller coaster nude for charity. Brittany didn’t want to do it, she felt shy being naked around so many people, but her mother forced her into it. “It’ll be fun Brit!”

“Um, this isn’t going in any newspapers or anything is it?” Brittany nervously asked the reporter.

“Yep, it sure is, it’s going right in the weekend edition, front page!”

“Um, but you’ll blur my body out right? You can’t show nudity in the newspaper!”

“New rules from town hall, out of sexual context we actually can now. So don’t worry! We won’t put some silly fuzz on your body!”

Brittany’s expression turned from nervousness to shock. She opened her mouth to plead to the reporter not to publish her exposed little breasts on the front page of the town paper but he had run off to take picture’s of other riders.

“So what if all 700 something kids at your school see you naked Brittany? It’s all for charity! Besides, it’s just boobs.”

“Yeah, just boobs.” Brittany thought to herself. “Just my boobs on display for every guy and girl at my school to tease me about until the end of time.“
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_n7tfj3vj861slxjeco1_500.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post: