View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 03:25 PM

Thanked 8,532 Times in 529 Posts

Brittney was one of the… bustier girls in school. That’s why the 2 biggest b*tches in school, Courtney and Shae, were surprised when they saw her in Victorias Secret buying tiny A-Cup bras.

“Something isn’t right here.” said Courtney
“Precisely, Courtney.” Replied Shae. “And we’re going to find out what it is.”

The two girls followed Nancy to the change rooms and waited until she began to change. They watched her clothes drop to the floor near the change room door, and what they assumed to be the rest of her clothing slumped over the top of the door.

Brittney was startled when her clothes began to disappear over and under the door, leaving her completely naked while trying on a thong.

“Hello?!” She called out. “Is someone there? What happened?”
“Hello Brit.” Brittney’s heart sank hearing the voice of Courtney.
“H-hi, Courtney.”
“I’m here too sweetie!” chimed in Shae
“What do you guys want? Give me my clothing back!”
“I don’t think that’s going to happen babe. You see, we’ve lost the attention of the guys at school more than a few times to “Busty Brittney” and you see, we’re tired of it. Especially when it’s all an illusion.
“W-what do you m-mean?”
“Sweetie, we saw you buying tiny bras. We know you aren’t as big as you claim to be. You stuff don’t you?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about…”
“Well I’m holding a tiny little bra, for little bitty boobies smaller than ours here, and it definitely wouldn’t fit your supposedly big girls. Something isn’t right.”
Brittney knew she had no choice.
“Okay! I admit it. I wear multiple bras and I stuff and I’ve been doing it for years. Happy now? Please give me my clothes back! I’m naked in here Courtney!”
“That’s exactly what we thought. You’re going to have to come out here and get your clothes. It’s only fair.”
“You can’t expect me to come out naked! Everyone will see!”
“Oh well, I don’t think there’s much to see anyways right?”

Brittney took a deep breath and opened the door to the change room, emerging naked with a small piece of underwear in her hands.

“Oh my god!” Exclaimed Shae “Look how cute and small your little titties are!”

A flash and a shutter sound went off, the girls turned around to see another girl’s bored boyfriend taking pictures with his phone.

“Uh oh Little Tittie Brittney, secrets out!”
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_o6meadzY5j1tfsls8o1_500.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post: