View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,973 Times in 110 Posts

For many years I performed in my village's amateur pantomime. Due to the limitations of the venue ( our village hall) the cast would have to wait and change costumes in one small room.

This meant I got to see a good number of the female cast in their underwear, although they did make some efforts not to be in your face and the male cast did their best not to be obviously gawking.

One memorable event occurred when most of the cast were on stage and I was waiting in the side room with two or three female players with whom I had just performed a number. Their costumes included black leggings and their next scene required dresses. One poor lady had her back to me and peeled off her leggings to put on some tights. Unfortunately she didn't realise that along with her leggings her knickers came down a few crucial inches away from her crotch.

As she bent down to disentangle her leggings around her ankles I had a prime view of her pussy, good enough to see she had a tampon string peeping out between her lips.

I had numerous other sights. Although most of the ladies wore granny pants and sensible sports bras, one lady always wore nice lacy items giving great views of her nipples and bush. I still see many of the ladies around the village now and always allow myself a sly grin.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post: