View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 06:34 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Day 3 & 4

Thank you again to all who commented, liked, and otherwise reached out to me to "keep going" with my story.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can guess, I slept fairly well.

I awoke first as Cate slept beside me. It was pretty early for vacation time (that time where you sleep in later than you would if you were home). Or perhaps we are weird because we do that from time to time. Regardless, I gently got out of bed and used the facilities. I figured you'd rather hear that than me saying, I had to piss...

When I got to bed, Cate was awake as I came into the room, but still in bed. Her fabulous boobs jiggled as she moved to look at me strut out of the bathroom. Seeing those boobs and her long brown hair flop behind her as she looked at me and smiled got me aroused. My cock started to rise, but she couldn't see it. I stared at her because I do love her and think she is pretty amazing. The silence must've been too much because she spoke first.

"What?" she shyly said to me...

"Nothing. You are just so beautiful and amazing." I think that shocked her as she blushed a little and smiled wider.

"Awe. That is sweet to say."

"Well I mean it." My cock was parallel to the floor as she continued to look at me.

"You want a BJ?" I think the needle skipped off the record. When a woman asks you this, you take it! Don't over think it, try to play it 'cool' or say, "maybe later". Just Take it!

"SURE! You don't have to ask me twice!" I love her world class BJs and she knows she gives great ones to me. I approached the bed and she shimmied over the edge and jerked back the covers that covered her lower parts. She laid on her back with her head and hair dangling over the edge as I came to stand over her. I bent at the knee and lowered myself down so she could do her work.

She would proceed to give me a slow sensual blowjob. Going deep, slowly pulling back, and repeating. My hands would wander down below and I cup those boobs and play with the nipples as she slowly sucked me off. I found myself running my hands through her hair as she slowly worked her magic on me.

Occasionally she would stop and let my cock fall out of her mouth. She'd look up with a wanting mouth and desiring eyes. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she wanted me to cum hard an fast. I could not help her with fast... hard would come.

She used her hand after about fifteen minutes of sucking and repeated sucking after a few tugs on it. She'd use one hand and then add her left so she was sucking and twisting as she went. As I would slowly get ready she'd let it pop out of her mouth and continue to go down on me while stroking. I was beginning to lose control and my legs felt weak. The weakness came from Cate, she sucks some great dick and I proudly endorse her! She was getting me close by going slow, but steady.

After a good 1/2 an hour she had me. I was going to bust and with those green eyes she looked up at me as she stroked me into her mouth. I shot a good load in and moaned out a guttural sound of pleasure. I watched as two larger projectiles entered her mouth. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and re-aimed it at her chest. Three or four more loads of cum spurt out and globbed up her chest. After I was done she continued to tug on me making sure she got it all. After I was done, she continued to suck making sure I was not holding any back. She swallowed the little bit in her mouth and I slowly caught my breath.

I would ask her what that was for in the shower and she just smiled saying, "she just wanted to." I know women better than that, No one just Wants to, but who was I to complain. After washing and dressing we headed downstairs.

We thought we'd beat Alana out of bed. We were wrong. She was downstairs eating a bowl of cereal and looking at her phone. We both looked at each other because we never expected her to be up so early.

"Good morning!" Cate said to her.

"Morning." She said back looking at her phone. "You two have a good night sleep?"

I looked at Cate and mouthed the words, "FUCK!" She knew something. Cate responded, "Sorry, I guess you heard?"

"Oh, I heard Matt!" She stood up smiling a devilish grin. In my mind, I felt bad.

And then Cate said something that made both of us look at her. "Sorry Alana, I needed to give him a blowjob this morning and I'm quite good at it. Matt was trying to be quiet, but when you are this good... It is hard!"

There was a moment of silence and we all laughed. Alana began to cry from laughing and I roared as my wife kept her composure for a little and then joined in. As the laughter died off I asked what they would be doing for the day, while I got the boat ready for tomorrow.

Alana was rinsing out her bowl and putting it in the sink. She spoke first, "Can we hang out by the pool and work on our tans?" Cate agreed and Alana walked past her.

My wife used her hand and moderately swung and smacked her ass as she walked past! Alana hollered out, "Hey..."

My wife looked back and me gave me the "opps" face as I grinned. I watched the ass of Alana's jiggle a little as my wife slapped it. I would replay that moment a couple of times this day.

I arrived at the dock and boat at around 10AM. I was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. I was prepared to get dirty as I would wash the boat and take it out to make sure it was okay after gassing up. It was also fun to people watch down at the dock too. You never knew what you would see or who. To date, I have seen a "LOT" down there that I didn't think I would see at a dock. So... I hoped today would prove equally entertaining.

So I started to cleaning out the boat. In a matter of ten minutes of working, I would lose the shirt and make sure I had enough sunscreen on to be safe. I don't burn quickly, but you don't want to give the sun an excuse. As I wiped and cleaned up the boat, I would occasionally look away from my boat to others. The boat we had inherited was pretty damn nice and I know nothing about boats. It is a Sea Ray 320. I know nothing about in grand scheme of boats other than how to do basic stuff of mine. I do know that if I sold it, I could pretty much buy my house again. It is a newer model and sleeps four comfortably. I hate to say it, but I really really like it. It (the boat) hasn't convinced to learn more about boating, but when we come down I get excited to take it out.

I did some light cleaning on the inside first and then worked on the outside. It was not boring. People watching is rather interesting and you never know what you will see. The stall two down from me had some music going and activity on deck. I tried to see more but from inside the boat or even on it, the view was obstructed. I needed at times to walk down the dock and made sure to pass that boat. It was a little larger than our boat, but probably double cost if not more and taller. On the back of the boat was a sliding glass door with a curtain that was semi open and a very sexy woman in her in 40's moving things in and out as rock music played through speakers. She had long black hair (judging by the color, it was dyed) and brown eyes. She had that dark tan of someone who has seen sun a good bit, but some white tan lines too. Seeing her in ripped jean shorts and a bikini top was exciting. She was taller in height: 5'09-5'10" from where I was walking with long (down to her mid back) hair). She had her belly button pierced and pink nails. Aside from that, I didn't get a good look. She picked up a box and saw her busty boobs (easily C's) and a nice plump ass. I smiled as I walked past and she smiled too. On my next pass back through she said, "Hi" and I said "good morning" although it was noon. She corrected me and I grinned saying, "yeah you are certainly right." She was trying to lift a heavy box and I asked if she wanted help. She did and I came on board and helped her.

I ended up helping her lift several boxes and come to find out her name was Beth. We spoke for probably an hour as I helped her. Beth explained the boat was her ex-husband's and she got it in the divorce because he didn't want it. She evidently loves the boat. We continued to talk as I helped with a few things. Conversation flowed like we were old friends and definitely never entered the realm of flirty. She'd be fun to go boating with and hang out with Cate and I. We exchanged numbers as she invited me to a cookout later in the week and I said we'd think about it.
She bid me farewell as I left to go back to my boat.

Another couple of hours passed and I worked my butt off to clean the boat as I got behind helping Beth. I was sweating like a mother fucker and used my t-shirt as a towel because I was so nasty. I used the hose I was using to rinse off the boat at times as a shower and sprayed myself off. That cool water felt amazing and soon the sun was set on removing the water with it's warm rays. My hair was still damp when I heard, "Want a beer?"

I looked up and saw Beth. She had lost the jean shorts and was now in a black string bikini. While she looked great, I didn't have any pervy thoughts. I said yes, and she explained she didn't officially thank me for helping her. Beth shared she liked my boat and it was nice to meet a decent guy on the dock. She bid me a good day and left. I would be lying if I didn't check out her ass as she walked away. I would also be lying if I said, I didn't have my first pervy thought of her. That ass of her's is great!

I pulled into the driveway and was tired, but not from working too hard. I needed food. So I ate some chicken salad in the fridge and some chips. I put my phone and keys in the basket so I would know where I put them. This would be a moment of precognition although some might cough it up to chance (more on that soon). As I walked out of the kitchen I saw through the sliding glass door a sight I was happy to see. Cate and Alana were goofing around and laughing on the patio by the pool. I watched for a second and then opened the door and headed out to see them.

As I walked around the pool I heard, "there's our boat hero! Is it ready to go?" from Cate. It was then I officially noticed they were both topless. They had the sheen t their legs, arms, bodies, and face one has when they have gotten oiled up and tanned. Both of them looked great. Cate and Alana were sitting on recliners with chocolate brown and black bikini bottoms on respectively. Both girls sat up and stopped reading and smiled. Alana waved and I waved back.

When I got closer, Cate stood up and gave me a hug. Her boobs pressed against me felt pretty amazing. She said, "I missed you!" and kissed me. The taste of alcohol was very prevalent and I immediately froze. Then I snapped out of it as she giggled. I looked down and saw a red Solo cup sitting on the table between the recliners (although I'm pretty sure they don't have "SOLO cups" in St. Maarten... probably generic). I glanced back at a giggling Alana and saw she was sipping the last of what was in her cup.

"Have you guys been drinkinig...." Pause. "Without me?"

Giggles.... "maybe a little", Alana laughed out.

I looked a Cate and knew her and Alana had been having a great day without me. b*tches! "So I while I worked my ass off cleaning the boat, you two have been having a grand ole' time here?" I said it with a shit grin and they both laughed. In the few minutes I had been there. I could tell Cate was intoxicated and not drunk. Could she drive a car legally? No. Was she out of control drunk? No also. I suspected the same with Alana, but I was no judge or medical professional.

Alana hopped out of her chair and said, "Somebody needs a hug." Seeing her stand so quickly left a little jiggle in her smaller, but nice boobs. She walked slowly towards me and as I opened my arms for a hug. She sprinted and tackled me. Normally a person of her weight and build would not have been a problem, but I was not expecting the tackle.

I flew back with her into the pool. As I hit the water we sunk and I immediately had the "oh fuck, my phone!" I did the pocket pat-down check to double check I had taken my phone out and immediately, I remembered I had. As I came to the surface, I heard laughing and giggling from both of them. The water felt great and I did let them know I enjoyed it. I also grabbed a retreating Alana's leg as she attempted to swim away. "Oh no, not so fast!" My hand pulled her ankle towards me, and while she attempted to wiggle away, her attempt was futile! She resisted minimally when I grabbed her waist. Her hands went around my wrists as I pulled her against me. Uncertain at first what I was going to do I held her moved towards the shallow section. It was the playfulness I would've shown with Cate had her ass in been in the pool with me. However, it felt right and Alana did not resist. Then I decided what I was going to do. In a quick motion I moved so I could launch her and pulled her close under the water and dropped down and then when I hit the bottom I used my legs to propel myself up and out of the water with all my force. When I was out of the water I pushed Alana out of my grasp and back towards the deeper section. She flew a good three feet with her legs dragging in the water and a "don't" being yelled out. She could've gotten away at any time so, I think she rather enjoyed it. I made my way towards to steps and exited.

Alana was treading water and laughing as was Cate who had her aviator sunglasses on. As I got out, I took off my shirt which was drenched and hugging my body. It was rather difficult to remove. I pulled down my shorts hoping to just walk back into the house with my boxer briefs on. Unfortunately made a critical error. My underwear had clung to my shorts and came right down with them.

I knew immediately my bare ass was out there and the silence that happened seemed to be for minutes. I quickly pulled my boxer briefs back up as I heard, "awe... show over so soon?" Cate giggled as she said it. I was officially embarrassed and that took a lot. "How about it Alana, wasn't that a nice ass?"

I didn't hear anything for a second and didn't want to turn around to face my abusers! Then Alana spoke. "Yeah it is. We deserve more!" Cate shouted out a "Oh yeah!!!" and the giggling continued. I decided very quickly that they would get the show they said they wanted and took a deep breath and yanked down my underwear the whole way and stepped out of them. I was only nervous because of Alana as after all, Cate had seen me naked a "few times" over the course of our marriage. My ass was towards them both and I could safely walk back into the house without showing my 'twig and berries' to her. It was tempting to do though and I immediately got a little aroused at the thought.

The silence was shocking as I walked back into the house and I thought at first I had crossed a line. When I heard my wife yell out, "C'mon, turn around!", which was followed by Alana laughing. I knew I was good!

Inside I would take a shower and change and the girls would come in. We'd end up all getting dressed and going out to pick up some fresh fish and grilling it with some corn and veggies on the grill. We'd have a nice relaxing night and get an early start in the morning. Nothing more was mentioned about my 'nice ass' that night.

DAY 4

The next day came quick, but 5:30AM does. I was surprised to see Alana up and ready to go when we came down to eat breakfast close to 6AM. We were all ready to go and highly excited about a day on the boat. Alana had a loose fitting tank top on, mesh shorts, and her bikini top on, while Cate had her bikini top and khaki shorts. I never get tired of seeing Cate look so good with so little effort. It is probably while we work so well as a couple.

We loaded in the Jeep and drove to the dock. As we loaded up a few things I made a few trips back and forth to drop off stuff on boat. On the second trip back to the boat, I looked over at Beth's boat and saw it was quiet and dark as the sun was starting to rise above the water line and give off a great pastel look across the sky. I wondered if Beth slept on the boat or just kept it at the marina?

By 8:30 we were on our way out of the harbor and headed towards Tintamarre Island. The island is uninhabited except for some reptiles, birds, and a few goats. It is not that heavily visited and almost like a page out of paradise. We took a very scenic trip around showing Alana places and such from the boat. We traveled south before heading north to the island and by 9:00, both girls were topless on the boat along with me although no one cares if I am. A sense pride flowed with me having two hot women topless on the boat.

Cate was below looking for something and I felt arms reach around me from behind. It shocked me for a second as I heard Alana say, "Thank you! This boat, the house, the beaches, this trip, and you guys rock!" I felt her bare boobs against my back and my cock immediately let me know it felt them too. She let go as I told her she is welcome and don't forget to thank Cate too!

When Cate came topside Alana swooped in and got a hug as well. Cate was taken by surprise as Alana hugged her tightly. Seeing two topless women hug was not helping me keep my penis down. We traveled north to Tintamarre island and when we got there Alana was in awe. She just was shocked at how pristine the water and beach were; how there was almost no one there; and how the place just looked gorgeous.

When we got there was one other boat that had dropped anchor. Otherwise no one else was there. We took the better of the areas to drop anchor and basically swam ashore. We went back for a cooler that floated and a backpack that we put on top with our blankets and towels in it. By 10 or so we were putting our stuff on the beach and relaxing.

As we laid out our blankets to lay down on and organize our stuff I caught Cate out of the corner of my eye taking off her bikini bottoms. Ordinarily, I wouldn't mind this, but given that Alana was with us, I was worried how she'd react. I need not worry as Alana followed without even a care. I watched from behind my sunglasses as the girls stood beside me completely naked while I had my trunks on.

Alana's naked body is very streamlined. She isn't busty, but she isn't an "A" cup either. Her ass is nice and her pubic hair is completely shaved off. I found myself getting turned on looking at them and then decided: "what the hell." So I stood up and dropped my shorts as Alana was lying down on her stomach.

I stood there pretending to look down the beach with my sunglasses on and secretly looking down and to the right to see if Alana was looking. She didn't pay me any attention for a little as Cate looked hungrily at my cock. She lathered up with sunscreen and I helped do her back as Alana paid no attention. As I was about to sit down, Cate asked if I needed help with the sunscreen and I said that would be great. Like a keyword, Alana tore herself away from her book to look as I stood in front of Cate naked. I saw her look me over and check out my cock. She flinched a little no expected to see me naked, but never looking away.

Cate would squeeze some lotion in her hands and do my thighs and chest. It felt good for her to put the cool cream on me and rather sensual. After that she squeezed some more and grabbed my balls and cock. Alana watched as Cate basically gave me a handjob. She stroked and massaged my balls and shaft making sure to put lotion on it thoroughly. I felt Alana's eyes staring as my cock got a semi erection and cate worked my shaft up and down in hopes of covering it in protection. She would massage in the rest around the back on my butt and back.
Alana just looked me over and I honestly didn't know if it was a bad thing or not.

When we sat down I immediately grabbed a beer and handed two to the girls. In the warm breeze it felt good. We sat and chatted as I scanned for more boats. Nobody was coming... at least yet. I laid out and found myself looking over the girls and their tan lines. I like the tan lines and found myself getting rather aroused so I went back to reading about a gunslinger and his quest for a tower.

We spent a good part of the day on the beach. It felt like we drank a lot, but no one got tipsy. Played with the Frisbee, went in and out of the water numerous times. A few other boats came and went but no one really bothered us. In the we ended up fall asleep after we put up and umbrella. I remember waking up to Cate on one side and Alana with her arm around me. It was close t to perfect and close to 5PM when we did. We hung out a little while longer and packed up. After dressing (it seems so odd to say we got dressed on the beach) we swam back with the cooler and got on the boat. We decided to watch the sunset from the boat as we swam back. Alana mentioned about drinking some wine with cheese & crackers and soon we were all thinking about it on our way back.

Upon getting on the boat we used the hose to spray ourselves off. Alana must've felt comfortable, because she lost her bikini and sprayed herself off naked while Cate and I watched. My cock was aroused and I just couldn't hide it. Watching her rinse the salt water off and then wrap herself in a towel was pretty hot. I thought I'd be okay, but Cate did the same thing. Seeing her lift her boobs and sway to make sure she was rinsed off well didn't help my cock. Damn it and oh yes, at the same were the thoughts I had. When it came to my turn I too ditched my suit as the girls drank wine and sadly watched me. I felt like a piece of meet and liked it at the same time. My cock was seen by them both and a very forward Alana broke the silence.

"He has a nice dick.", she said with serious voice.

Cate wrapped up in a towel, would nod in agreement and say, "Oh yes, I agree."

I asked for a towel and didn't say a word about it, but inside I was so turned on. As soon as the towel was around my waist my cock let out a sigh of relief and got hard. It was as if it had fought hard to not get hard with these two here and I don't know how it did it.

We would have wine with crackers & cheese and then take the boat back to the dock. Once we got back at near 8PM we were all tired. We loaded up the jeep and closed up the boat for today. As we passed our last trip to the jeep, I noticed Beth's boat was not in it's stall. I simply said, "hmm?" out loud and no one really questioned why I did it.

At near 9PM we would finally get home, unpack and get to bed. As I laid down next to Cate we would close our eyes without saying a word. The silence continued until she whispered to me, "you do have a nice cock." We both laughed and talked for a little before heading to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That concludes day 3 and 4. I'll pick up soon on next adventures. As per Beth, I've included a picture of her for your viewing (see first picture). Naturally you know that there is more to her going forward in some context or other. We'll get there... eventually. Oh and of course Alana pictures. You guys want and I want to deliver. Please tell me if I have made any errors or you don't like the story.

I may have taken some liberties with the time, but it is pretty much accurate other than that. Seriously, I appreciate any all criticism and love positive responses too. Let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Beth01.jpg   IMG_1297a.jpg  

IMG_1298.JPG   IMG_1299a.jpg  

IMG_1300.JPG  
The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post: