View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 05:21 PM

Thanked 5,408 Times in 216 Posts
Default When Two Sisters Started Shaving

Back in 1988 my sister in law, Becky, got a good job as a dental assistant but had to move to Riverside for the work. Being an avid nudist she acquired a 2 bedroom trailer at nearby Glen Eden nudist camp to live in. That summer my wife, Julie, and I regularly made the one hour drive up there to check it out and to help fix up the trailer. Glen Eden was actually larger and less rustic than Swallows, our home camp. The trailer was quite handy because we could undress as soon as we arrived on Friday and not have to dress again until Sunday evening when we left. We actually made several weekend trips there, though we decided to keep Swallows as our home club since we had many friends there and it was only 5 minutes from home.

Becky, single at the time, was very outgoing and was quick to make new friends. She soon had a group of couples and singles that were regular visitors to her place. Most of them did not live at camp, so they used her trailer as a place to relax after spending time at the pool or sun deck and lawns. It was also a great place to freshen up prior to attending the weekend evening DJ dances.

At that time most nudists did not shave their pubes, with a trimmed or full bush being the normal style. However, for the past few years we had been noticing an increasing number of shaved people at Swallows. And here at Glen Eden there seemed to be an even higher percentage of shaved people. Julie and I had frequently discussed shaving our pubes but chose to keep our usual grooming practices until it became a wider accepted nudist grooming style.

Becky and Julie had been trimming and shaving the lower part of their pussies for several years. They would shave from their perineum up to half way their labia. Although they trimmed the hair along the panty leg line they kept the pubic mons hair long but neat. It was not very noticable when they were standing even with their legs slightly spread, unless you looked carefully.

A couple of years earlier I had been the first in our family to take the plunge and had fully shave. But Julie thought it looked funny having a hairless pubic area with my stomach and chest being hairy and having a relatavely dark penis. So she had me keep just my penis and testicles shaved but keep my pubes trimmed. That's the grooming style that I have kept since.

Most of Becky's Glen Eden friends had a full bush or light trim. However, one girl, a TV Weather Girl and aspiring model, was completely shaved, except for a small square patch at the top of the mons.

That night, while the three of us were wathcing TV and having drinks the girls started talking about the shaved girl. They pointed out that, except for her rather large labia, they liked the look on her. They had noticed that when she sat on the ground with legs crossed her pussy opened up and her labia "flowered" open. They felt it was unflattering. They both admited that they had been ready to shave for some time but were now afraid that their labia would open up and attract attention.

I told them that they both had very good looking pussies and they shouldn't worry that they would attract attention, especialy at a nudist camp. I reminded them that we had all admired the proportions of their mother's pussy when she had her pubic hair removed for surgery. I then pointed out that they both had inherited their "mother's pussy", with it's nice rounded lips, fairly small labia, and a well formed dimple above the clitoris. I told them that I had never noticed their labia sticking out or their lips gape open, no matter how wide they opened their legs.

Their fears asside and before they changed their minds, they decided that now would be the time to hit the shower to shave. To make things go easier, we trimmed most of their long pubes off with scissors. I used the scissors while Becky pulled up Julie's hair with a comb. Then we did Becky. We put the hair in a baggie and I joked that I would keep it and make a pillow. Becky went to the shower first and in about 10 minutes came out, pussy completely shaved and smoothed with lotion.

While Julie was in shaving Becky modeled her new look for me. I had seen her pussy thousands of times, I had even touched and kissed it before, but I must admit that it was much better looking and more inviting when shaved. I wondered what it would be like with Julie shaved, the two of them standing side by side.

I had been seeing both of these women nude on an almost daily basis for years. Except for them shaving the bottom of their pussies, I had never seen either one completely shaved. The girl's mother was very beautiful, youthful, and had a great body, including a very good looking pussy. And as mentioned before, after her sergery had remained shaved for a couple of months. She was not a shy person and we had all seen her shaved pussy at camp and at home in every concievable position and spread many times. And the best I could tell through all the hair is that both girls had similar looking pussies.

When Julie finally come out it was her turn to model her new look for Becky and me. And as hoped, from what I could see is that all three had very similar and amazingly beautiful pussies. Julie did the whole model display motion, turning slowly, moving her legs forward, backward, and slightly spreading for a peek. For the finale she turned her back to us, spread her legs widly and bent over to touch her toes. Actually, she wanted to see if these motions caused her lips to open. Which they did, only slightly.

Using a mirror they struck several poses to see how they compared and what showed. Even Becky said "not bad looking" and they both thought the results were better than they expected. I looked on in awe, fighting a losing battle, eventually covering my boner with my towel. "I guess Roger likes our new look, too" quipped Julie when she finally noticed. She laughed and came over to give me a big hug and a kiss. She went to freshen our drinks while Becky straightened the towels on the couch and chair. Then, with my boner waning, we all gathered to have our drinks and watch the end of "Quantum Leap". Then off to bed. And, yes, once in bed we did put Julie's fresly shaved pussy to the test.

In the morning, after coffee, we decided to head out to the pool to see if we could meet up with any of Becky's friends. We did notice a couple of people stealing a glance at the girl's shaved pussies as we cut across the pool deck and headed up the steps towards the lawn. We didn't see anyone familiar so we walked around the long way back to the cafe and to have an uneventful breakfast. As expected, except for the usual horndogs nobody took notice of the girl's new look.

In the end Julie continued to shave until after Thanksgiving. Except for a short period in the mid 1990s, she didn't shave again on a regular basis until 2000 when she started shaving for the Summer months. The cropped pictures below was what I could find of Becky a few months before and about a year after. Julie won't let me post hers.
Attached Thumbnails
Becky_001.jpg   Becky_002.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post: