View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,743 Times in 6,172 Posts

heres one from Flickr that some may not have seen.

I have truckloads of pics from pageants. But they have been well posted in other threads so I'm debating whether or not to let them fly here, so to speak. When pics get reintroduced (heh, heh, a polite way of saying "reposted" but I didn't want to use that word. Consider this bureaucratic-speak) into a new, ongoing thread, the advantage is that it stimulates discussion, posts from new members and generally often brings out fresh pics and information. I like that. This is exactly why I started the campus naked run thread, and it worked beautifully to bring out fresh pics. The same could happen here. The trick is to keep the thread bumped and racking up views to the point where everyone comes to see it as THE OCC thread for that type of pic. So if I and others were to load our pageant pics in here also, in time, this would become the "Official" pageant pic thread, and doesn't everyone like to have a "One stop shopping for these" rather than having to sift through numerous older threads? I would.....

so.....lets keep this bumped...and it is now a five star thread...

KLondike
Attached Thumbnails
4566701378_856b64323a_o.jpg  

Last edited by Klondike; 12-07-2010 at 03:13 PM.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: