View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:36 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default went for a massage

In my case I've know my massage therapist for a couple years. She tells me everything about herself and her feelings towards things. She's 43 and been divorced for about 4 years. She has a friend with benefit that's about 64. The guy is a cheap bastard but she says she's tired of guys just wanting to fuck her so she's stuck with this guy for 2 years. She said she's fucked 8 guys since her divorce. She said all she wants is company not to get laid every time. So with this friend of hers, she lets him fuck her once a month but spends about 3 weekends with him every month.
After my massage I saw her rubbing her neck so I started massaging her neck. She said I was good at massaging so she lay on the table fully clothed. I told her I always put oil on the person I massage so she'll need to remove her top. She reluctantly removed her top but left her bra on. While massaging her back I made it seem that her bra kept getting in the way. I said to her after 15 minutes of massaging that it would be a lot easier if she removed her bra. She did but she had me look away.
After about a dozen more you massage me, I massage you sessions I go for the around the breast massage. She said I had really warm hands and it felt good on her so I cupped her breasts and leave my hands on both breasts. When I say breasts I mean really really small Asian breasts. She lets me cup and hold her breasts then I began to massage her breasts including her nipple.
Two sessions later at the end of her massage I began to give her the lower stomach massage going from left to right then right to left. Slowly I began moving further down and eventually massaging the inside of her thighs. After she became comfortable I began to massage her pussy. She grabbed my leg and said I was making her really horny and she was about to cum. I intensify the pussy massage until she came. I then hopped on top of her and rubbed my hard cock along the outside of her pussy. Being the good patient I was I didn't enter her pussy. Nothing else happened. Afterwards she texted me and said I can't massage her any more because she wanted to keep our friendship. She also said it was not fair for me to get so excited and not cum
After my next massage we talked and I told her I enjoyed massaging her, especially when she cums. I told her I don't need to cum, I just want to make her cum. If she wanted she could watch me masturbate in front of her. Well that evening I gave her a full body massage as well as a pussy massage where she came to screaming delights. Oh she also allowed me to stick a finger up her ass which I enjoyed very much.
That's it! We remain good friends and I get to look and touch her body anyway I want
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post: