Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Anal] Wrong Hole
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:34 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default The other wrong hole!

This is anecdotal at best so you'll see the humor. I stopped by this FWB's house one night unannounced. She was surprised to see me, but invited me in an explained she had a late date with a guy who got off work at 11 pm, so I needed to leave by 10:30 so she could get ready. I told her no problem, but wondered if she was up for a "warm-up round" before her date as I was suffering from blue balls and needed the release. She offered up a HJ or BJ, but I wanted penetration. She hesitantly agreed, said lets try this and tossed a tube of astroglide on the bed and got into position for lazy K9 on a pillow with her legs spread wide. So I get down behind her and start to push junior into her pussy but she squeezed her legs together preventing me from entering her pussy. She said "No the other one". Well, the light bulb illuminated in my brain - anal sex. I didn't even know she liked it this way. I lubed up junior with a few strokes with astroglide, pushed my way in and had great anal sex.

Afterward she explained her later date loved to eat her pussy and she didn't want him to get an unexpected cream pie and for him to see that her pussy had very recently been used.

So it was an unexpected delight which we repeated a few more times.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: