View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 06:44 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

Well - my neighbour was out in her garden yesterday lunchtime with her kids on the swing. Beautiful sunny day.

I was sitting about 10 away from where they were on a garden chair 2 feet from the dividing hedge.

Next thing I heard was 'Hi' (& my name) - her youngest had spotted my outline sitting (reading the paper) - she hadn't.

I told her I had blocked the knot holes in the fence further up the garden - which she acknowledged with an 'Oh - OK' - so she was aware I was in the buff in my garden. We had a chat through the hedge about odds and sods.

I had used my 'boner' device ( how to make one I had posted here - but admin removed - pity, I am sure some women would have been grateful for their menfolk to be able to produce a boner quickly if they were having 'difficulties').

I then told her she had a bees nest in the apex of her kitchen eaves. She wasn't aware of this and asked me to show her - so I walked up the garden - some 45 feet - & she was walking parallel to me up her garden. I could see her fairly clearly at various points through the hedge as she walked up - so she could also see me. I hope my boner impressed her - not erect - but a 7" stiffish 'dangler'.

We talked over the fence and I pointed out the bees nest to her. She fully aware there is a naked neighbour now 2' feet away and I could see her clearly - I am 6' tall and standing on my back step to look over the 6' fence so we had eye contact. She didn't seem to bat an eyelid and has clearly come to accept my 'eccentric' nude in the garden as long as her kids can't see.

I spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden reading & using my Ipad - in full view of her back bedroom window - should she wish to peek.

She rang me later that night to see if I had been using any paint in the garden, 'cos she could smell strong fumes in her kitchen. I checked outside - it was my neighbour on the other side using paving block sealer - and rang her back to enlighten her. Not a mention of my nudity at anytime - so it clearly does not seem to bother her. I wouldn't mind betting her husband doesn't know and I suspect she won't tell him either.

My wife doesn't like me sunbathing nude in the garden because the 'neighbours may see me'. She hasn't a clue that my neighbour knows and has seen me !! I hope it stays that way !

She has quite a few sisters who visit her occassionally - I wonder if she will let them in on her neighbours activities and let them peek too? If she does - odds on it will have to be next summer now - uk warm sunny days dwindling now.

Last edited by nigbo; 09-09-2014 at 06:48 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post: