View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 06:46 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Then the wife whispers to me.... "Did you know Marion was watching us"?

I like that part!

Great stories. Above, post #2, I told about some of our home stories. These were at our very first small home and the place we now live in Florida. Between those we also lived for 30 years in an older subdivision. Several stories about Dollie's nude and topless activity there is within the OCC. Amazingly nearly 56 years together and only three different homes. This information is about that time period in the second house.
We were turned in a few times by nosey neighbors but were told by police we were within the law inside our private tall fence. There's a fine line in nudity and indecency.
What worried both of us was the older guy on the other side of town who was always making the TV, radio, and newspaper news. Many of us felt sorry for the old guy. He lived in a neighborhood with younger families and kids. Next door lived a policeman. Mr A--- was mostly naked in his fenced and hedge protected back yard. Apparently if a neighbor was in an upstairs room or peeking thru the hedge they could see Mr A working in his yard. He was constatnly being arrested. But he was often released because he was in his private yard.
Making matters worse he developed dementia or Alzhimers. He'd go out front to get the mail. He'd trim the smaller front hedge, mow and do other light yard work nude. I guess because of his age he didn't spend a lot of time in jail but was being fined and sent to doctors for evalutation. His constant problems with the law made us and a few others we knew careful about what was legal and what was not.
We only had two neighbors to really watch out for. Mrs M--- next door and the young couple who lived directly behind. Gordy was okay. He'd climb the apple tree to watch Dollie sunbath or play in our small above ground pool. Or he'd watch from his upstairs window. But Gordie's wife would yell out that same window and threaten to call the cops.
I still have no idea how true it was. The police came out several times and approved our privacy fences. They also said anyone climbing trees or looking out upstairs windows had no right to complain. We never got arrested like old man A--- across town so I suppose it was okay.
Like the small house, Dollie was almost always naked when salesmen and others came to the door. None of them complained.
Abby what should I do?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 09-05-2014 at 06:50 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: