View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 05:15 PM

I'm sorry this is taking so long, but life sometimes gets in the way. I hopefully can finish by the weekend. Again comments and suggestions welcomed.

Pt. 2

Arrogance and cockiness combined with a superior attitude is a recipe for disaster which Constance and Megan where about to find out. Megan’s simplistic plan for revenge and to humiliate Toni for the perceived slight fell squarely into that category.

Every year Warm Springs bank sponsored a charity event where local business men and woman would box 1 round against each other all in good fun. They’d give themselves colorful nicknames and the evening was fun for everyone and raised money. Well fun for everyone except Constance who as representative of the bank would at the next to last bout get in the ring and announce the money they had raised.

Of course she could care less about charities and such and most of the people in attendance she at one time or another had denied loans to or otherwise humiliated. But her one crowning glory for the evening was being the center of attention and the always high end dress or outfit she would wear. Here is where Megan’s short sighted and childess plan came into effect.

They would purchase their outfits for the charity event from Toni’s shop, but in the process subject Toni to numerous indignities in front of as many customers as possible. Megan’s plan in her head went as expected. From the moment the 2 beauties walked into the shop the insults started. As the other customers looked on with a looks of disgust on their faces, Constance and Megan belittled Toni in every possible way. From comments about her looks, employment, dress, ineptitude about her fashion knowledge and the worst of all her single mom status, the insults kept coming.

Finally selecting their outfits they thrust them at Toni. “Alter these and try your best not to screw this up like you do everything else, we need to look our best”. Satisfied they had delivered a verbal spanking to Toni, Constance and Megan turned and pranced out of the shop. Constance stated quite loudly as she left, “that will teach that little tramp to mess with us.”

As Mary came over to console her, Toni said “look their best” and with a mischievous look in her eye said to Mary, “they just crossed the line, I’ll make sure they look their best, bring me a scissor”.

The charity event was held at the local high school auditorium. It was the usual setup, the ring being in the middle of the gym floor with tables setup along one side for people to perform their assigned tasks and the rest of the floor had rows of chairs and then the bleachers. The place was full as the town always look forward to this night that provided not only money for the needy, but great entertainment for the local business community. There was Arnie “The Mad Accountant” Brown, Jimmy “The Italian Assasin” Bellino, Jeanie “Wonder Woman” Cook and so on.

Toni and Mary were seated at the ringside table helping keep track of the fighters and timing the rounds. Toni was decked out in a stunningly form fitting beige blouse and pants, while Mary choose a more conservative black dress. For Toni the night seemed to drag on. She had gone over in her head 1000 times the way she hoped this night would unfold. She would not be disappointed and neither would all those in attendance who were about to witness what would be called for years to come the greatest show on earth.

The 9th bout ended and it was time for Constance to step into the ring and announce the money that had been raised, along with the various raffle prizes that were to be given out. Wearing the red dress and heels she had purchased at Toni’s shop, she strutted into the ring and then ever so slowly walked around the entire 4 sides to make sure everyone got a good look at her. The view was about to get much better.

The event was run and MC’d by Krissy Munson, who had also been subjected to Constance and Megan’s brand of entertainment. She gladly went along with the plan when Toni approached her earlier that evening. Constance did her thing to the polite applause of the crowd and Krissy took the mike. “We have a special treat for you tonight, Toni can you come up please”. “The final bout of the evening will be a wrestling match and Toni has volunteered to participate and will select an opponent from our audience”. Constance smirked and said into her microphone ”wrestling it figures trailer park trash like you would be into such a thing”. Toni just smiled, took the microphone from Krissy. “I choose Constance Powers as my opponent”.

The gasp from the crowd was quickly drowned out by the rage in Constance voice. “What are you insane, do you think I would stoop so low as to wrestle in front of these commoners, besides I’m hardly dressed properly for any physical activity”. “Oh but you will be” Toni said as she dropped the mike and stepped toward Constance.
Moving quickly she grabbed Constance by her hair and before she could reaction, swung her across the ring. Constance did a half a flip and landed on her butt. Toni was on her in a flash, grabbing her by her ears, she dragged her to her feet and quickly placed Constance head between her legs giving the now awe struck audience a magnificent view of Constance’s up turned ass.

Toni ever so slowly began to raise Constance’s dress, stopping right at her upper thighs. “Why Ms. Powers I do believe your ass is almost showing” taunted Toni. “I’m sure our good citizens would love to see more”. The noise in the auditorium was almost deafening as the crowd shouted its approval. The woman in particular were enjoying what was unfolding before them, for years they had been subjected to this snooty snob’s put downs. A public comeuppance was only fitting justice.

Megan, dressed in a white pants with a sleeveless matching top, had been seated directly behind Toni and Mary. She jumped to her feet and started for the ring. Mary stood in her way. “Out of my way old woman” Megan said, “I’d have no problem beating your ass”. Mary stepped to the side “just as I thought gutless”. Megan climbed onto the ring and had one leg thru the ropes the other still outside. Mary grabbed the waistband of Megan “altered” pants and pulled.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post: