Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] has anyone ever seen a real life enf incident?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
I was out on a holiday in the Bahamas where my wife and I went on vacation with a few other couples. We are all very good friends with most of us in the 40-45 year old range, and we love partying together as if we were still in our 20's. All of the wives that were with us (my wife's and my friends) are very fun and attractive and still look great in bikini's, although one wife in particular, named Jill, is a few years younger than us (36-38 or so I'd guess) who definitely has a killer body and dynamite smile and personality.. and wow does she look HOT in a bikini.

Anyway, one day we went out on a catamaran to cruise around and do some snorkeling. We'd been partying and drinking on the boat all day and by late afternoon stopped in some cove to jump back into the cool water and chill out. We were also jumping from the boat's top deck into the water below meaning we'd have to climb out of the water on the ladder at the back of the boat every now and again. So on one such occasion, Jill is just starting to climb up on the ladder, and my wife is behind her, and I'm behind my wife as we are waiting our turn. Well Jill gets on the ladder where she is about all the way out of the water, except for her ankles, and to my total surprise (and utter delight!!!) my typically conservative wife suddenly grabs the ladder with one hand, hoists herself up, grabs Jill's bikini bottoms in her other hand, and then purposely falls back into the water, totally yanking Jill's bottoms down her legs and full depanting her. Her bottoms are now down at her ankles and her lilly-white, fully tan-lined encased bare bottom is just mooning me in all its glory, just a few feet in front and above me. What a sexy view that was!!!!! Jill was so taken by surprise, that she's still half in shock, but also part laughing and very nicely embarrassed while I'm just so enjoying the view and grinning ear to ear, not at all trying to hide my amusement!! With a quick bend at her waist and her knees while trying to hold onto the ladder with one hand, and pull 'her dignity back up' with the other, she entertained me to a glorious peek (albeit a short one) of her puckered anus and pussy lips. Delightful!! And her nervous totally embarrassed giggle afterwards, made the episode 'complete'. I just laughed and told her how wonderful that was... and didn't forget to tease her at least once more before the trip was done about what a wonderful snorkeling outting I enjoyed.
Is this the sort of thing that would be done or considered acceptable within that group of friends or out of the usual/potentially overstepping a line? Do you think she was actually somewhat pissed and unhappy about it but putting on a brave face? Did her husband find out and what was his reaction, and was there any other nudity/pantsings, perhaps getting your wife back?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post: